Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated! Black Parade/My Chemical Romance Drum Kit Recolors

by jenfold Posted 27th Nov 2006 at 4:24 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 2:22 PM by -Maylin-

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 5:01 AM
YAY! *snags drum kits* This makes me SO incredibly happy.

Haha, did you know that Gerard actually plays TS2?
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 5:47 AM
Yippy, I was hopeing someone more talented then me would make this. Thanks!!! I'm also MCR Sim obsessed right now. ok, not just sim, The Black Parade hasn't left my Cd player/phone mp3 player/computer yet.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 7:09 AM
Wowz. I was just thinking about doing this. I, too, am MCR obsessed. Wonderful Work :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 9:24 AM
wow! good job!! XD i was hoping someone would do that...

looks like we all are mcr obsessed.
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 12:34 PM
It's hard not to be MCR obsessed ^_^

Thank you so much! This is amazing work, just like your black parade uniforms =)
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 3:30 PM
Very nice
Thank you very much
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 4:07 PM
Wow thanks !!!! I always think about My Chemical Romance, and now I can think about them more tanks to this drum kit , ^_^

(Yes , I'm another MCR obsessed ^o^ )
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 6:26 PM
wow, thank you thank you thank you. I wanted to make my own pair of mcr drums, I even had several pictures picked out for it but SimPE kept crashing. I'm glad you made them!

Say, if it isn't too much trouble, do you think you can do their old gunlogo? Where it said MCR in the middle and there are guns circling the name? That was another I was trying to make, never got around to it.

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 9:48 PM
*downloads* Aw man! I could've used this last week when I recreated TBP video using TS2! xD Thanks for this, though. <3
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:57 AM
I love you even more than I did before. XD Thank you so much... No one had made these yet and I was considering making them myself. O.o; Phht, that would have been a laugh (can't make things for The Sims2 to save her life). XD;
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:21 AM
I like! I like! Keep on with the MCR obsession

Take a break and watch Sims Videos
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 10:02 AM Last edited by jenfold : 29th Nov 2006 at 7:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by EmilieDarklighter
Haha, did you know that Gerard actually plays TS2?

God, then I hope this doesn't make the sims equivalent of the scary girl at a signing with a marry me Gerard placard.

Quote: Originally posted by SilentApprentice
Say, if it isn't too much trouble, do you think you can do their old gunlogo? Where it said MCR in the middle and there are guns circling the name? That was another I was trying to make, never got around to it.

Sure, it's not much trouble I'll have it up soonish. :P

Edit: Very soonish tis here.
Instructor
#14 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:57 PM
Thanks for this great recolor!
And the way you let the others know about the improvement is exactly the wayt I thought it would be helpful for recoloring-artists and downloaders Thanks for using my offer :D

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jenfold
God, then I hope this doesn't make the sims equivalent of the scary girl at a signing with a marry me Gerard placard.

Nah, I don't think a set of drums makes you stalkerish. :-p Though I do wonder if he ever frequents sites like this, and what he'd say if he knew how many times he and the boys have been simmed. :-p
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:29 PM
Dude I just LOVE YOUR WORK. LOVE IT.

LOVE IT!!!

xD

I can't wait to use my new download for my next video!! xDDDD

Say think ya can make the Black Parade float or something? Like the skull part is the one snag I hit so far and I really want/need the float in the video >.<
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:53 PM Last edited by jenfold : 30th Dec 2006 at 1:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Tealia
Dude I just LOVE YOUR WORK. LOVE IT.

LOVE IT!!!

xD

I can't wait to use my new download for my next video!! xDDDD

Say think ya can make the Black Parade float or something? Like the skull part is the one snag I hit so far and I really want/need the float in the video >.<

I've seen some of your videos on youtube, I do like them!

Unfortunately there is no chance of me doing the black parade float. The skull part would need meshing and I don't know how to do that, and don't have time to learn at the moment either.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 11:22 PM
"mcr aren't are very internet savvy band" Quote gerard way. but all of your things are great...i thought id point out that the drum kit i saw wen they played here was white...they were awesome lol..plus i met gerard!! eppp...i wish i could use this but i dont even have uni lol i just wanted to look at it and dream about having it in game haha..thats obsessed lmao

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#19 Old 18th Feb 2007 at 12:12 AM
Its so good to know there's somebody else out there who is slightly crazy about MCR. Nice work!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 1:32 AM
The whole set are sooooooooooo lovely! Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 1:31 AM
My Bob sim is definately happy. :'D Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 12:32 PM
My Chmical Romance, one of my favorite bands, thank you