Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Match Trottco TV to craftmeister bookcases

by mizmugs Posted 28th Nov 2006 at 8:28 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 2:55 PM by -Maylin-

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 3:26 AM
oooh, thank you! These will definitely be useful to me -- I love anything made to match Maxis items, especially now that I'm going mesh-free.

thanks again!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:02 AM
good idea!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 6:10 PM
What an excellent idea, love these!

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Scholar
#5 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:03 PM
I love it! Thanks a lot for sharing this
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 6:01 PM
Great; I'm really glad you did this.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 12:56 PM
Thanks for the positive feedback. It's nice to know your work is appreciated. Glad you like them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 11:03 PM
Yes, it did always annoy me that the TV stand didn't seem to match any of the other furniture. Many thanks for this.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd May 2011 at 9:32 PM
a great idea, this is like an obvious must-have. I think I'll use this tv a bit more now. :P