Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Animated Plaits for Kids, now with 2 extra colors

by LoveTheSims04 Posted 29th Nov 2006 at 8:02 AM - Updated 29th Nov 2006 at 11:24 PM by LoveTheSims04 : Added recolors for blond and red

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Instructor
#2 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:24 AM
It's adorable I like it a lot
Scholar
#3 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:08 AM
I love the little plaits for kids. Your Afro Puffs look a lot like the Afro Puffs I uploaded, but yours are just further back and higher up on the head.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:12 AM
I always wore mine higher up. My old photos look like Mikey Mouse. I love the texures on your puffs.

Please let me know that they work ok in your game. I sent them to be tested by someone who didn't have pets (since I made mine with Pets bodyshop) and she taught me how to make them work for all expansions again. Which reminds me, special thanks to zizismommy at S2C!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:14 AM Last edited by PhantasyGurl : 29th Nov 2006 at 10:54 AM.
Awesome hair mesh! I love it!
btw, I just recoloured it I love it very much I had to!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:12 AM
Hey, I love these! That was my hair when I was a child! Do you think you could do a more realistic blonde and red? That would make it total perfection ^_^

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Alchemist
#7 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:22 AM
These hairdos are so pretty. These afro puffs sorta look like Mickey Mouse ears.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:37 AM
gorgeous! thank you for sharing your work
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:48 AM
I am always looking for kids hair because I like my kids to look different! Your hair is gorgius ine the game.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:54 PM
Agreed! I love you hairs!!! :]

♥ :) LJ
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:15 PM
Oooooh...Thank You So Much! I've been longing for these hairdos forever. My friend Lisa used to wear her hair like this back in the fourth grade (ah the 70's) .
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:18 PM
Yay, THANK YOU, so much for making this hair. It's sooo cute, and the animations are excellent. Nice and smooth. This is very much appreciated. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:18 PM
Too cool! I've been looking for more ethnic styles for a while! Thanks for sharing!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:19 PM
Cool! Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Test Subject
#15 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:36 PM
Ohh I love these. They are so cute! Thanks for the ethnic styles. I really needed them in my game.

(¯`v´¯)
.`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•..~*~Nage~*~
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 2:42 PM
Wow that's so good. Please make more.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 3:18 PM
Oh my gosh! This is exactly how I wore my hair when I was a kid!

Thanks for the memories! And the download!
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:05 PM
Yes! Now I can have sims that actually look like me and the people I know! Thank you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nouk
Hey, I love these! That was my hair when I was a child! Do you think you could do a more realistic blonde and red? That would make it total perfection ^_^

Yes, I can definitely do another red and blonde.

Thanks for the comments, guys. I'm so glad they are working for people.
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:52 PM
THANK GOODNESS SOMEONE MADE THIS!!!! I'm so tired of my little black girl simmies already having perms!!! lol. They're too little for that super straight hair. Thank you, this is sooo cute!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:53 PM Last edited by teufelsmienchen : 29th Nov 2006 at 7:36 PM.
I have search for this hair. I LOVE IT!
Can you make the afropuff for toddler?
I hope i have understand the right thing, because the afropuff are now only for adult and y.adult.

Can you make this hair without the hairaccessories?Please!

I hope you make more so very good meshs!I will look for your creations in the future!

Sorry for my bad englisch!I hope you can understand!

Vielen Dank!Ich liebe einfach so tolle meshs und ich hoffe du bist weiterhin so kreativ. Vielen vielen Dank! :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 5:23 PM
YAE!!!!! YAE!!!!!!! YAE!!!!!!!!!! *standing ovation* for this hair!!!

bEeN aRoUnD tHe WoRlD aNd AiYe YiI yIi....
Field Researcher
#23 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 5:47 PM
Plaits are so cute!! Thank you, I love all the creators who are making ethnic style!
Theorist
#24 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 6:47 PM
Great job. I love diversity in my neighborhood.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 6:50 PM
These are wonderful!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work!

Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live for today.
Page 1 of 3