Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

My Chemical Romance "Guns" logo Drum Kit Recolor

by jenfold Posted 29th Nov 2006 at 10:21 AM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 2:40 PM by -Maylin-

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 11:56 AM
Thanks again ! You're the best ^^
I love MCR ! (Sorry ,but for me ,it's the best band of the world !!!! ^o^ )
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:27 PM
As usual, love this, keep up the great work, i'm loving it. Now if I could just find franks old guitar with Pansey on it. M-y Gerard sims plays your drums more then my Bob sim, hmmm.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyJandree
As usual, love this, keep up the great work, i'm loving it. Now if I could just find franks old guitar with Pansey on it. M-y Gerard sims plays your drums more then my Bob sim, hmmm.

Actually someone already asked me to try making the Pansey guitar and there was a good mesh for it. However, sadly Atavera the guy who made some custom guitar meshes and mods needed for them to work recently deleted all his stuff from this site.

I did get hold of them and now have a pansey guitar and revenge bass in my own game. Depending on how the mod situation is resolved (as a few other things on site need it) I might be able to post them at some point in the future, possibly maybe!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM
THANK YOU!! I didn't think you'd have it done that quickly. Thank you a million times!!

Chicken Scratch
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 5:57 PM
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Oct 2007 at 1:26 PM
Omg!! TyvM..!!! weeeeeeee..!!