Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bricks and Mortar

by poundingheart Posted 30th Nov 2006 at 12:04 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:41 PM Last edited by Scribbler3900 : 17th Sep 2013 at 9:44 PM.
I'm sorry but this looks A LOT like something Nengi made, here's a link to what I think it is. I apologize if you did not but I'd hate for something Nengi made to be copied.
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 7:32 PM
They do look exactly alike. Is there a difference in the coloring of the brick or something?

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:38 PM
I didnt realise some one elese has found this brick pattern and placed it on a wall. And no I didnt steal it thank you!!
If this was a stolen brick wall, it wouldnt have been accepted for downloading.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:55 PM
Ok we can settle this quickly if poundingheart gives us a link to the original pattern that they both made a wall out of. Coincidences do happen.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:05 PM
Instructor
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:51 PM
Ah! I see, it's brick wall 11. I see no problem here.

THankyou, Poundingheart! Fantastic wall!! Best one I've seen to date! Thanks for making it available here, I don't often go to many other sites

Hope you make some more fabulous wall & floor textures! Thanks again!

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Alchemist
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 12:04 PM
Your wall looks great.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#9 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:45 AM
Good work. I'm sure you didn't steal it. BTW could you try some bricks floors?
I made one but the look was elendig. Not useful? Well, I need it in some of my buildings, mainly when they look like concrete bricks or even simple red bricks. It is not as easy as it may sound. Homecraft distort a lot the bricks on the floor.
Thanks.