Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mesh - Bottom only: alpha editable skirt, flat shoes (MESH UPDATED 26 june 2007!)

by sleepless_angel Posted 30th Nov 2006 at 6:44 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 1:54 PM by sleepless_angel

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 7:09 PM
Aiiee!! thanks soo much! i have been looking for a mesh like this, thank you thank you thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 7:19 PM
oooooh ... thank you so very much ... a flexible mesh with flat feet *HappyDance*
I just can`t tell you how much I appreciate this ... Thank You, Thank You, Thank You

Rose
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 7:47 PM
A new mesh without hooker heels! Thanks heeps - it's incredible how hard these things are to come by! I will try it out ASAP!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Instructor
#5 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:24 PM
Thank you! I was getting tired of those damn heels on all my outfits (even the jeans!). ^^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 1:15 AM
Ditto ditto ditto

No heels hoorah

Your mesh is great. About the only editable mesh that the thighs don't stick out in cas. About the only improvement I can think of is to add a normals layer (for accentuating material texture). The shape is great, the size is great.

Please consider making a teen version (no heels).

Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:21 PM
I love that you made a version without heels, as I loathe heels. I'm not really interested in trying this out until it has a fat morph though, as it's less than complete without one and I avoid putting unfinished items into my game. Alas.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 10:08 PM
I understand. I'm trying to find a solution for all problems. Hopefully I'll be able to upload a fixed version VERY soon...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 10:15 PM
Added a "Fat Morph" version of the mesh.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 10:42 PM
Very well done, no heels. I wish they had alpha gowns with no heels too.
Test Subject
#11 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 10:46 PM
Very well done, no heels. I wish they had alpha gowns with no heels and for all ages, from child to elder females.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Mar 2007 at 1:05 PM
Quote:
* The issue I found is that there's a glitch when the sim walks, the legs show.
I solved this by copying the skirt texture onto the legs. If anyone knows how to fix this please, tell me.

Yes, I noticed this problem, and was GOING to post here and inform you of it, but I see you are already aware.

I confess I myself have no idea how to solve this, as I know nothing about meshing. However, at risk of volunteering someone to help you.... I do happen to know that Marvine(over at www.Insimenator.net) created a FULL body Alpha-skirt that doesn't have this problem. Her ladies' sims legs don't pass through the skirt, but rather the skirt moves with them. Now hers has heels, but I'm sure the principle is the same.

If you ask her how she did it, I'm sure she'd be happy to advise you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 6:02 PM
Thanks for the advice!
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 11:55 AM
Great work!! i'm sooo sick of high heels

Now, if you could make a teen version... that would be awesome... *hint* *hint*

Ah...and thanks so very much for the UV maps. They are very helpful

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 8:11 AM
Glad you like it! I'm actually working on teen versions...
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Nov 2007 at 8:19 PM
Absolutely great!

just 1 question... teen version???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Nov 2007 at 10:09 AM
Thanks! I've tried to make teen versions, but it's harder than I thought. I shall try again as soon as I get time.
Test Subject
#18 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 7:59 PM
Ok i anxiously await...

lol

=)
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jan 2008 at 8:09 PM
Sleepless angel, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver's Sim Stuff - My sim stories and a lil bit o' custom content
Instructor
#20 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 3:01 AM
Thank you so much! This will be very useful, very useful indeed.
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:11 AM
Ummm.... Were can I get the green top? ^___^'
It was really cute together with the black skirt! ^o^

Frank: Has Goldfinger ever seen any mooses..?
Mikey: That's not the plural of moose, it's moosi.
Gerard: Fuck off, it's meese...!
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 11:25 AM
*Just* Mix & Match Outfits - Jeans Dark Blue I Hafe Found It On Tsr And I Clik On Mesh But It's This Mesh?