Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hogwarts uniforms for adult/young adult males (undone ties)

by cloudlessnights Posted 30th Nov 2006 at 10:48 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2006 at 7:17 AM by cloudlessnights

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 2:21 AM
OMG I hate Harry Potter...but I love the work you did :D

Great job!!!

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Alchemist
#3 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:02 AM
I like the way that these ties are untied.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 8:30 PM
Wow! These are absolutely amazing! But, one question:
Who on EARTH are those guys in the picture? They don't look anything like your sims on your "My HP Characters" list... did you get new eyes/hair/skintones again?

I dont create. *hides*
Instructor
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:33 AM
I've been waiting for these since you came out with your teen version. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Samtheman286
Wow! These are absolutely amazing! But, one question:
Who on EARTH are those guys in the picture? They don't look anything like your sims on your "My HP Characters" list... did you get new eyes/hair/skintones again?

These are none of my regular HP characters - just completely random background sims, I'm afraid ;-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 4:26 PM
They're great!!! Thanks!!! ^.^
But allow me one question, where did you get this red long hairs form the boy behind (left corner)?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 9:41 PM
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 8:15 PM
Thank you very much!! ^^