Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Claudia Black as Aeryn Sun from Farscape

by drlatasic Posted 1st Dec 2006 at 9:21 AM - Updated 1st Dec 2006 at 9:47 PM by drlatasic : Changes requested by the moderator

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 7:44 AM Last edited by ghaleon1103 : 2nd Dec 2006 at 7:57 AM.
It's rare to see a celebrity sim that actually looks like the person it's modeled after.
Congratulations on an excellent job!

Ey! Chickawado!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 7:54 AM
That's a very good likeness! Great job!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:02 AM
This is perfect. Aeryn for my money is one badass character and you caught that dead on. I'm really looking forward to what you've got planed for the other characters.
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:14 AM
Incredible likeness. That's spot on.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:40 AM
Aeryn rocks! And so does your sim! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:25 AM
She's gorgeous! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 11:08 AM
YES!! That is absolutely PERFECT!!!! She looks amazing, thank you!!!!!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:40 PM
An excelent job. Very well done. Kudos to you!
Instructor
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 3:03 PM
Huge Farscape fan! Thanks

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 6:46 PM
OMG, I love you! I've had the biggest crush on Aeryn when Farscape was still running. Can't wait to put her in my game. Thank you!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 6:51 PM
Very, very good work! It looks just like her- which is tough because she has some features that are rediculous to try and sim but that make her the beauty she is. Great job, Thank You for sharing her! Can't wait for more Farscape!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 6:54 PM
That's the best version of Claudia/Aeryn I've seen - I really hope you do some of the other characters, like Chiana and Z'ahn. Thanks for a great download!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:40 PM
I turned on my PC today with the specific task of working on my Aeryn Sun Sim. Now I find I don't have to. Your Aeryn is much better than mine ever could be. Bravo.

May I suggest the gun holster from Rose Sims as an accessory? It makes her even more authentic.

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 10:56 PM
Excellent job. You got her likeness down pat, for sure.

I had planned on doing Claudia Black myself, seeing that I made some Claudia Black simskins for the original Sims game back when it was THE game (there were three of them: one based off the in-game mesh, the other two were more updated versions, one with a long hair mesh and one that had longer hair for the ponytail).

Nevertheless, now with this Sim, anyone can have their own Vala (from "Stargate SG-1"), Aeryn Sun (from "Farscape") or even, if they're into that kinda thing, Jill Mayhew (from the episode "Naughty Bits" of the Oz show "Good Guys, Bad Guy").

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 1:51 AM
Hmm think I'll Use my SG1 Uniform on her. And SG1 is uptodate again
Field Researcher
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 6:36 PM
I have to say that, now I've seen her in-game, she's even more amazing. A lot of times, once you get the Sim in the game, they lose all resemblance to the celebrity. But your Claudia Black still looks amazing.

If you're going to use her as Valla, I suggest the hair mesh @ http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair11.htm (in black, of course), as it's the closest thing I've found to her Star Gate hairdo.

drlatasic: Will you be doing Ben Browder/John Crichton? I've been working his Sim for a while, but if you're going to do him, I'm just going to wait! You're far more talented than I am.

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 10:38 AM
Very cool. Having had to reinstall the game a few times due to expansion packs I've lost my Farscape sims.. It'll be nice to get them back and looking better than ever!! Thanks!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gonkski222
drlatasic: Will you be doing Ben Browder/John Crichton? I've been working his Sim for a while, but if you're going to do him, I'm just going to wait! You're far more talented than I am.

I'm just doing him but he's more diffucult to do than Claudia, I do not know when he will be ready.

Visit my website http://drlatasic.altervista.org/
A Star Trek resource for The Sims 2
My creations and links to everything else is available on the web.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drlatasic
I'm just doing him but he's more diffucult to do than Claudia, I do not know when he will be ready.

I agree. I have yet to see a really good Ben Browder Sim. You can take a look at mine (below), but unfortunately, I lost him. I've been working on recreating him, but it's probably smarter to just wait for you :-)

[IMG][/IMG]

Large size here: Crichton

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 4:13 PM
That's just frelling awesome.
Beautiful Claudia, perfectly converted. :lovestruc
The best sim I've ever seen.
She should really be a featured sim here on MTS2.
Excellent work.

Thank you!

words are cheap...words come and go
Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 5:34 PM
Fantastic work! Thanks! :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 10:01 PM
Thank you soooo much! You did an unbelievable job with her, and her face isn't exactly the most 'standard' to begin with!
Scholar
#24 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 8:12 PM
I loved this show and hated how SciFi network totally botched a good thing. This Sim is amazing. How did you ever manage to Sim Claudia Black? She has the most difficult features in the world. Every part of her face taken on it's own does not fit the typical standard of beauty, but taken all together, she is one stunning, sexy woman. What an awesome job did!

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:32 AM
Claudia Black has been my favorite actress since Pitch Black (though I didn't know who she was at the time). I dare say that I like here more than Angelina Jolie, my other fav.

This sim is beyond words, and look forward to a Gigi Edgley (Chiana)
Page 1 of 2