Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sussis Pirate Queen skintone(also for average sims)!

by sussifriberg Posted 1st Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM - Updated 2nd Dec 2006 at 9:14 AM by sussifriberg

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:35 AM
Beautifully detailed. *downloads*
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 12:46 AM
It looks amazing, Sussi...thank you! We'll miss you! Best of luck to you and your hubby with your baby!
Instructor
#4 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:08 AM
Oh gawd, this is a great skintone! Thanks so much... I'm really looking forward to playing with the pirate queen! :D
Inventor
#5 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:37 AM
Sussis I love the skin tone and I'm happy for you Good luck can't wait to see your queen! :D
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:04 AM Last edited by Miranda4711 : 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:05 AM. Reason: Typos...
Amazing, Thank you!

We'll gonna miss you Sussi but I'm very happy for you! :D

Please dont be a stranger and check in from time to time!

Best of luck to you and your family
Forum Resident
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:27 AM
Awesome and good luck with your new child Very nice distribution policy too. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 2:31 AM
Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much. xoxo

If you got it flaunt it.
Let them see what they can't have.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 3:22 AM
Good luck with your baby! I am also an adoptive mom and I know how wonderful this will be for you. I love watching my children as they grow and unfold and I liken it to an exotic flower bud..you watch it unfold and every moment is a surprise.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 3:48 AM
This skintone is gorgeous! Thank you!
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 4:27 AM
Fantastic! I love hairy guys... and the detailing is amazing. I wish I could create stuff like that.
Scholar
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 6:40 AM
Such beautiful work. Thank you for leaving so much beautiful artwork for us to enjoy. Congratulations and best wishes on your baby. Your baby is so blessed to be growing up with an artist mom! You will open so many worlds for each other.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Instructor
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:55 AM
Thank you so much and I wish you a happy life.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:19 PM
Congratulations Sussi and thanks.
Scholar
#15 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 1:46 PM
Congratulations on your adoption Sussi and thank you for all of the wonderful things you have contributed to this community. Life does call and it is ever changing but please update us on your new little family from time to time.
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Field Researcher
#16 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 7:06 PM
Truly stunning work - a crowning achievement. Babies grow up so fast, enjoy every moment. Soon you will be playing sims or whatever follows it together. What a privileged child to grow up in your home with such creativity and dedication. Most of all and considering the circumstances, I pray that the baby will enjoy good health and that your existing family will adapt well to the changes.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 2nd Dec 2006 at 8:36 PM
Great Skin! Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Field Researcher
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 7:31 PM
Awwww, we are ALL going to miss you Sussi! Good luck with your family!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:15 PM
Thanks, this is awesome! Best wishes to you and your family!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:41 PM
Woa, he's quite... hairy. But good job still.
Test Subject
#21 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:47 PM
I 'm having a problem installing this skintone!When I try to extract it ,I get this message: Error:HEADER CORRUPTED
Any ideas what's wrong?I'd appriciate any kind of help.
Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dafe_333
I 'm having a problem installing this skintone!When I try to extract it ,I get this message: Error:HEADER CORRUPTED
Any ideas what's wrong?I'd appriciate any kind of help.
Thanks

That sounds strange,I never heard of such an error. I think you should download it again and reinstall.Maybe something happened to the file when you downloaded.

Thank you for the feedback,everyone!

I'm off enjoying Real Life.
Please take a look at my digital artwork HERE!
You can find more of my Sims2 creations HERE and HERE
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:15 PM
I'm having the same problem. With the Pirate Queen herself too.

\m/ ****TOM ARAYA FOR PRESIDENT**** \M/
Field Researcher
#24 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:15 PM
beautiful work! thank you so much for sharing and good luck on the new changes in your life!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Punkloser
I'm having the same problem. With the Pirate Queen herself too.

I'm sorry,but I still don't understand this error message.I just tried to download and install and it all worked fine for me.
About the installation of the pirate Queen, try and install her with sims2pack Clean Installer http://sims2pack.modthesims2.com/

I'm off enjoying Real Life.
Please take a look at my digital artwork HERE!
You can find more of my Sims2 creations HERE and HERE
Thank you!
Page 1 of 2