Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Owen Wilson

by dhampir1313 Posted 1st Dec 2006 at 10:58 PM - Updated 7th Dec 2006 at 3:05 AM by dhampir1313

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
#2 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 12:05 PM
Pretty good i must say but Owen Wilson has one ugly nose , the mouth is perfect, overall its good.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 12:56 PM
Wonderful work! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 1:07 PM
Oh wow, You did really well with him. The nose, well it is not that good looking, but it is unique, and You managed to handle that too.
Thanks!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:01 PM
He really is quite ugly, isn't he D:

Good job anyway!

Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time

My Website!
Email me
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 4:15 PM
wery!wery!wery good!!!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 4:22 PM
I love it (and him) lol. The nose is perfect, seriously... but only from the front. It should totally be more... how do you say it in English... it's just too flat in the side profile. Did you make him in Body Shop? There you could edit the nose... or does it look weird on the front if you... LOL, yes yes. I stop since I don't know how to explain it. ^^; *downloads* Thanks!

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Test Subject
#8 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:08 PM
Interesting Sim... reminds me of Rod Stewart a few years back.
Test Subject
#9 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 8:40 PM
Pretty good job. The side view is where it strays a bit. The nose should be more curved, like a hook (or a hawk, whichever you prefer).
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 9:22 PM
I love it. Excellent work. My husband and I think Owen Wilson is so funny (and I think he's cute). Thank you for making this. How about making Kate so he'll have a girlfriend in the game. LOL
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 12:04 AM
Yeah I definately agree with you guys about the nose.. I thought it stuck out alot, and I thought maybe it was the screenshot but bah..
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 1:42 AM
You nailed both the nose (front view, not so much the side) and mouth perfectly. The only big complaint I could muster are his eyes. Owen's eyes have a little more squint to them than the sim.
Test Subject
#13 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 2:31 AM
That is good it looks like him but hey where is Vince? lol
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 4:32 AM
I think you did a great job with a very difficult face to simmify!! That nose would be almost impossible to get perfect. I knew exactly who it was the second I saw it. And that's the point, right? Good job!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 5:35 AM
Out of all the celebrity sims I've seen people create this is the best it looks just like him, its kinda creepy. Did you kidnap him and turn him into a sim? Just Teasing, thanks for Owen.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:10 AM
great job!
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 12:44 AM
I have to agree that the nose is perfect - it's a very recognizable and I'm sure difficult to duplicate feature. I really hate Owen Wilson, but your sim is so good I'm going to download him anyway! Maybe I'll just use him as a Nervous Test Subject....hee hee
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 5:29 AM
Hi. Great Job. I was just wondering if you do requests?
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 8:24 PM
Great JOb. I never realized his nose was that bad I knew it was kinda broken and croked but dang that is wow.

Get Mad ,Then Get Even
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 1:08 PM
I loved this guy in Wedding Crashers! Nice work on that nose. I'll bet that was a toughie!

Bix AKA Champion le Bleu Cardinalis born Nov 18th 2006. Home from Poland Jan 14 2007 with brother Jack!!!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 3:48 AM
You did an excellent job.

watch Jensen Ackles in Supernatural
watch Allison Mack in Smallville
watch Jeff Hardy in Monday Night Raw
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:27 PM
Owen Does Have A Very "Unique" Nose lol But You Nailed It!
He Is An Amazing Actor, And You Are Really Talented! - Autumn

Autumn|PlasticHeart393
"When I Get Logical, And I Don't Trust My Instincts,
That's When I Get In Trouble." - Angelina Jolie.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 6:43 PM
Wow, excellent work! That nose must've been tough. I agree, from the side the likeness isn't as spot-on, but from the front! Wow! Thanks! :-D
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 11:50 PM
All of the links to the custom content have 3 slashes instead of 2 in the URL, making them come up as "invalid" urls. Also, you don't say whether they need to be downloaded or if they are included.

It's nice work, though. He's one of my favorite actors

Edit: I forgot to add that the "Under Eyes" are not listed as a download on SeluXereZ's downloads...is it one of the sims that you get them on? If so, could you please say which one?

When the kids on the street say
What's your problem girl?
And the weight of their smile gets too much for you to bare
When they all make you feel like you're a problem girl
Remember
You're no problem at all
-Rob Thomas "Problem Girl"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 6:24 PM
Im not sure what you mean about the three slashes thing but if you copy and paste the links into a new window they worked fine for me? try that, maybe its just on mine or your computer? The meshes arent included because you cant include meshes in an upload.. The only mesh I used was the hair mesh, and you can use any hairstyle you want its not necessary or anything.. And about the under eye thing.. The item was by SeluXereZ and it is included in the package. it wasnt off a certain sim, it was simply by SeluXereZ but it is included in the download so that shouldnt matter.
Page 1 of 2