Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

9 New Meshes - The Modern Furniture Set - My X-Mas Gift To MTS2

by AbstractSIMmer187 Posted 3rd Dec 2006 at 11:04 PM - Updated 3rd Dec 2006 at 11:10 PM by AbstractSIMmer187

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 12:00 AM
Wow! You always do great stuff. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 12:07 AM
Awesome!
Instructor
#4 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 12:58 AM
Wonderful modern set, Abstract! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 1:29 AM
Fantastic set!My favorites gotta be the split frames and the sofa with chairs, the table could use some extra work i think.! :-)

You will find my older and newest creations here
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:14 AM
The plant is kinda high poly, but everything looks really nice! You should do more furniture sets.
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 3:09 AM
Great work! Thanks!
Juca
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:41 AM
Thank you everyone for your nice comments.

Corvi, the table was made like that on purpose, i designed it simple.

Flyingpigeon, i know the potted plants poly is pretty high, its because of all those leaves.

Thanks again everyone for your comments.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:48 AM
Thanks for a great set!! I especially like the large potted plants :-)
Hoping to see more from you!

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Greatest Dad Ever
#10 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:17 AM
This is another great set ...Keep up the great work !!!!!
Mad Poster
#11 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:44 AM
A great set Travis, your uploads are better and better !
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mad Poster
#12 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 8:37 AM
Great set, Travis! I like the earth colours you used for it and the palm is wonderful. Reminds me of a palm tree I once had that my cat just loved chewing on.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 11:02 AM
Fantastic Collection!! Thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 12:46 PM
Absolutely beautiful set, Thank You so much for sharing it with all of us & I'd also like to:

Wish you a very Merry Christmas.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 2:14 PM
This is beautiful work. The design is very fresh and every theme is coherently brought together with the sculptures, rug and paintings. Each theme is a concept, rather than just a set of objects in related colours. You make us proud!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 5:50 PM
Very pretty set Trav! I love your new avvie too!

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 12:05 AM
Looks great AbstractSIMmer187. Thanks for sharing.
Scholar
#18 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 4:24 AM
Trav, just a little *hint hin* Plants are normally not high poly because you are supposed to use Transparent effects to make it look like a plant. But since you don't know much about that, I understand and think you've done great with your knowledge.

This set is really nice. Imma teach you a new trick for wings 3D for the couches.

just make a box couch. Like, seriously, a BOX. With the spot to sit and the arms all made from solid boxes. Go to Smooth like 2 or 3 times and you will have an awsome sofa! :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:22 AM
Thanks for the advice but i havent seen any transparent plants in my life, if you could show me a pic then i would believe you.

Forum Resident
#20 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 3:14 AM
Grr... I hate it when I say some constructive criticism and someone blows it into something bigger!!

The plant is not incredibly high! Its a very nice set, Abstract. Thank you
Instructor
#21 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:11 PM
Abstract, do have already Pets installed? My game crashed after installing your lovely set, sob, and I suspect that could be the reason. It has happen before with someone elses set. Has anybody else experienced the same?
Field Researcher
#22 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:37 PM Last edited by SillyBonn : 6th Dec 2006 at 11:41 PM. Reason: adding info
My game is crashing too.. I believe I've narrowed it down to "the red plush single seater sofa"... filename: Modern_Furniture_Set_Redplush_Single_Sofa_By_Travis.package

This is currently the ONLY download I have in my game.
I have everything but Pets and Holiday. Am I missing a requirement for this item?
Scholar
Original Poster
#23 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:39 PM
No no no most of the stuff was cloned from the base game and NL, none of the Items require Pets or Holiday edition, i really have no clue why it is crashing your game.

Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:43 PM
I can live without that one item.. the rest of the set is very nice
Scholar
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:49 PM
Oh okay now i see, so the rest of the set worked except for the one item, sorry about that but i know for a fact it doesn't require Holiday or Pets.

Page 1 of 2