Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dishes for the Boblishman's dishrack

by mizmugs Posted 4th Dec 2006 at 3:57 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2006 at 9:18 AM by mizmugs : Request for larger picture

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:14 PM
Oh, goody. I love his dish rack but don't care much for his dish patterns; thanks!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 11:05 PM
Could we have a bigger picture please. Can't see much details like this.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 11:40 PM Last edited by mizmugs : 5th Dec 2006 at 12:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by motherspet
Could we have a bigger picture please. Can't see much details like this.

I uploaded one larger picture so you could see the detail. MTS2 has a size limit on the pictures. They have to be under 150K. You could stick one in your game and look at it. The detail is pretty good. :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 5:17 AM
Thank you! I hate the constantly breaking dishwashers, so most of my Sims do their dishes in sinks. Much more realistic to see drying dishes afterward!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:06 PM
Many Many Thanks for these mizmugs,I love them to bits, great work...I love BobL's dishrack & use it all the time but have often wished for some recolours, you've answered my wish.

I'd like to wish you a very very Merry Christmas sweetie. (((Hugz)))

Sylvon
Alchemist
#7 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 2:13 PM
You made beautiful dishes.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sylvon
Many Many Thanks for these mizmugs,I love them to bits, great work...I love BobL's dishrack & use it all the time but have often wished for some recolours, you've answered my wish.

I'd like to wish you a very very Merry Christmas sweetie. (((Hugz)))

Sylvon

Same too you. Glad to see you again. I was a little worried about you. Hadn't seen anything from you for a while. Hope you're doing well.
Grins
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 5:05 AM
the mesh at the link doesnt seem to work..i get messages saying "file no longer exists". oh well
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Feb 2007 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zorsha
the mesh at the link doesnt seem to work..i get messages saying "file no longer exists". oh well

I just tried to download the mesh and it worked just fine. You might want to try again.
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2007 at 2:23 PM
Could you possibly make a big bird teddy bear. Please????????
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Aug 2007 at 11:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amy Rose
Could you possibly make a big bird teddy bear. Please????????

I'm sorry, but I don't do meshes, only recolors.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 7:56 AM
Thanks! ^_^

The worst way to miss someone is when they are right beside you and yet you know you can never have them.

Light: "I'll take the potato chip....and eat it!! *dramatic crunch*
Inventor
#14 Old 12th Jul 2013 at 2:50 AM
Thanks for sharing.

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 4:16 AM
I really love my families to have their own pattern on the plates. I change these each time I play a new family. Thanks!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:03 PM
Wonderful I like these designs thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 4:33 AM
Thanks I love this set
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Dec 2017 at 7:20 PM
Have been looking for this forever. Finally, someone thinks like me. Thank you very, very, much.