Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ancient Greece

by Margierytka Posted 5th Dec 2006 at 12:02 AM - Updated 12th Sep 2008 at 9:39 PM by Margierytka

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:06 PM
They are very beautiful!!! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 9:22 PM
Amazing! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:45 PM Last edited by oph3lia : 5th Dec 2006 at 11:45 PM. Reason: To make it a thanks post
Wow I love these :lovestruc ... they'll be perfect in my greek neighbourhood. Thanks a lot
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:47 PM Last edited by SimSpore : 5th Dec 2006 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling... duh
Wow
Great theme work, this one is fantastic... Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 11:47 PM
Those are fantastic! I love the one with the muses!
You picked some great frescos for these.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:12 AM
What fabulous sets,I love them, Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:16 AM
These are BEAUTIFUL. Thankyou!

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 2:42 AM
These are awesome I can't wait to go use them in the game, Thankyou!

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 2:47 AM
Such attention to detail! Loving them! Thnx
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 3:05 AM
efharisto poli! (I can't speak a word of Greek for my life) Gorgeous, tasteful, and so real...Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 3:32 AM
thanks very much!
Instructor
#13 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 11:05 AM
What a Fascinated, gorgius, awesome work you have done! The way you have created the presentations of Parthenon, yout textures, the feeling of the walls and the columns together. Even the pics of the Greek symbols, the wine, the olive oil...Everything! I really have no words to describe what my feelings are about these creations of yours. They even brought tears of my eyes. I was so looking forward to something like this!... I am going tell everybody! I am a Greek afterall
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 1:36 PM Last edited by Margierytka : 6th Dec 2006 at 1:42 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by evip
The way you have created the presentations of Parthenon, yout textures, the feeling of the walls and the columns together. Even the pics of the Greek symbols, the wine, the olive oil...Everything!

Evip, currently, we make with my polish "sims2" architects, complete, ancient university's neighborhood. I'm from poland but I really love ancient Greece, I love ancient history and ancient Greece architecture. I very happy that you find my projects as greek. It genuine honor for me.

This is first screen for my ancient Greece University. It small part only.
We want to make 22-26 lots - dorms, parks, libraries, stadiums, theaters - everything.
http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4692/centrumrk8.jpg

PS. Sorry, my english is very poor.

Alia vel Margierytka
Test Subject
#15 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 3:59 PM
Totally awesome, I love all of it. You did a fantastic Job
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 4:43 PM
Breathtaking! Please do post any lots you build, your neighborhood pic is wonderful! Thank you so much.

The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary.

- Agnes De Mille
Field Researcher
#17 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 6:21 PM
Oh my goodness! Margyrietka this is so amazing. The University also looks fantastic. You are a true artist.
Scholar
#18 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 7:28 PM
Amazing :O Just wow.

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 8:12 PM
Wow. Amazing work Margierytka. Thank you for sharing.
Instructor
#20 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 8:14 PM
I have just seen the pic Margierytka! Wonderful! Are you going to upload all of these Buildings here? Have you started. I really want all of them! I just envy your neighborhood! Poland is very close to us, we are in a way neighbours. My English is not so good too, so do not worry. Right now my husband and I are seeing your creations in the game. Piece of art!
Instructor
#21 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 7:43 AM
WOW!!!! These are FANTASTIC!!!

Incredible work, these look great, I cannot wait to use them!

Thankyou, Margierytka

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 2:44 AM
These are brilliant and very lush. I like the reliefs set in the stone--remind me of my dear philosophy, sigh! Thanks very much!
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:54 AM
These are beautiful! can't wait to try these out. Thank You :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:31 PM
What a great set. Would love to have the university neighborhood in my game.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 6:41 AM
Beautiful
Thank you so much for your `Ancient Greece set’
They are just stunning!

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Page 1 of 2