Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Redhead Project: All-Age red and blonde recolors of MyoS Female 06 Mesh

by kaneonapua Posted 5th Dec 2006 at 1:41 AM - Updated 16th Oct 2007 at 2:13 PM by kaneonapua : Revise with new website information about the mesh

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Dec 2006 at 10:13 AM
Thank you very much! I also really enjoyed the links!

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 8:02 PM
Thank you Very nice
xx Anne
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 3:18 AM
I have sims with carrot and straberry hair colour and is so hard find hairstyles with these colors!. Thanx for your recolors, my sims are very glad!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 6:11 PM
Gorgeous! Thanks for making more natural colors.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 2:58 AM
The link doesn't work anymore.
It may not happen to others, but it DOES happen to me! T^T *almost cry*
BUT that's Okay now, I find a new link by searching Google.
Thanks a bunch! for the recolors.

( Finally, I can download MESH file, phewww. )

Withered Rose... Frozen Violet... Scarlet Secret Garden...

Visit my SIMS-blog here >> Yuki no SIMS2
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 3:00 AM
Errr...
THE LINK I talked about, is a MESH link.

Withered Rose... Frozen Violet... Scarlet Secret Garden...

Visit my SIMS-blog here >> Yuki no SIMS2
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:44 AM
The link isn't working for me either... a 503 error comes up... in Korean.... Still very pretty to look at though. Hope the linked site works again soon....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th May 2007 at 12:28 PM Last edited by kaneonapua : 24th May 2007 at 2:10 AM. Reason: New information
Default Sims Artist Union Site
I got a PM from Coris. He says the site is still up but it sometimes has excessive traffic problems. If you get the error message he suggests trying after 15:00 GMT which is 11 AM US Eastern Daylight Savings Time or 8 AM PDT on the West Coast.

Natural Redhead Project: Go Red, Naturally
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:43 PM
Just getting an Orange page or a 403 Forbidden error on the mesh... please try and find a way around this