Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ben Browder as John Crichton from Farscape

by drlatasic Posted 6th Dec 2006 at 9:42 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 6:14 PM
Great job. You've got his likeness down pat.

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM
Nice. I knew you'd get it right! I highly recommend the outfit found here: http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=87598

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 10:00 PM
He's fantastic! *drool & takes*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:08 AM
I like where you're going with your Sims. Good work.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:46 AM
He looks GREAT! Thanks... it's just not right without a Crichton in my game!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 12:06 PM
He's great!
Many thanks!

I hope we will see more farscape sims from you?
Still searching for Gilina, D.K. and Jack Crichton.

words are cheap...words come and go
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:46 PM
The word you wanted was stubble, maybe?

He looks fantastic, can't wait to see the rest!
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:36 AM
OMG! I love ya man. I loved that show Farscape. Aeryn and John look fabulous, thanks so much. Any chance that you like Stargate Atlantis? You must watch Stargate SG1, both Claudia and Ben are on that now, but next season will be the last. Or so I hear- bummer. But if you don't already check out Stargate Atlantis I believe the new season starts in July -- we have to wait so long for it! You can probably find reruns on, though.

Thanks a MILLION for these Simmies, though!

A radiation wave hit, I was shot through a wormhole -- lost in some distant part of the universe aboard a ship, a living ship! Full of strange alien life forms. I need help! Please! Is there anybody out there who can hear me? I'm being hunted by an insane military commander, . . .
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:19 AM Last edited by monkee04 : 5th Jan 2007 at 7:46 AM.
and Crichton looks just as good! thanks again!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 9:37 PM
Awesome work, drlatasic! A truely remarkable likeness to a truely remarkable actor. Thank you!!

Always,
Emma
Instructor
#12 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 2:19 PM
Wow. Great job! You have a good eye for matching up the facial features. Very helpful for someone like me who totally sucks at making faces match up.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 11:10 AM
This looks fantastic, thank you! I'm pleased with all my own Farscape sims, but Crichton/Browder is incredibly hard for me and drives me absolutely insane everytime I try. You've made my game complete!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 7:24 PM
Wonderful!

Thank you.