Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Rococo Day - Evening

by alexasrosa Posted 7th Dec 2006 at 2:43 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2008 at 11:31 AM by alexasrosa : New Besen's link

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 2:12 AM
I always love your creations! This is just another instance in which they have proved stunning.

FdS
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:24 AM
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 3:38 AM
Truly beautiful like the rest! Thank you for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 4:02 AM
Stunning work. Simply beautiful :-)
Forum Resident
#6 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 8:01 AM
fantastic!!!Thank you so much..,
Scholar
#7 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 12:11 PM
Alexasrosa,I rarely download clothes,but this is so wonderful that its impossible to resist.Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
Please,allow me a question:Where did you download the beautiful decor on your pics? (stairs,pillars,walls...) Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 7:28 PM
I love this! But can you tell me where you got the hair from?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:43 PM
male is from sussisogoodsims. female from Besen

When all Courage is necessary, all Hope is justified!

To know something about me read: this interview
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 8:54 PM
Default a big Thank You!
Well... I saw something really odd; I pressed the "Thanks" button, was 50... and after me was 45?!?!? so I'm gonna post: I just wanted to say thank you very much for your efforts in all this marvelous amazing creations of yours, I bet I'm not the only one that can't have a good time playing the sims 2 without your creations:D, you are great... hopefully somebody will look and fix that deal going on with that weird "thanx" button
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyDess
Well... I saw something really odd; I pressed the "Thanks" button, was 50... and after me was 45?!?!? so I'm gonna post: I just wanted to say thank you very much for your efforts in all this marvelous amazing creations of yours, I bet I'm not the only one that can't have a good time playing the sims 2 without your creations:D, you are great... hopefully somebody will look and fix that deal going on with that weird "thanx" button

Thanks !! :lovestruc

Regarding the "thanks" button the number going down is a bug and it's being solved. But the counting is active and no going down so you can go ahead and thank all the creators you like. :D

Mad Poster
#12 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 12:10 AM
I'm just starting a royalty neighborhood so I came across these outfits. They are so beautiful!! But I can't get the Besen mesh. Do you know if the site is still up or where I could get the mesh? Thanks!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 10:45 AM
I know Besen has changed her site...so I'm giving a new link to her mesh, right here at MTS2

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 7:07 PM
Nice! I think this set is my favorite!
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 3:49 PM
I couldnt find the meshes
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th May 2010 at 12:15 AM
yeah, none of the meshes linked to seem to work
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 8:12 AM
Default Meshes
Quote: Originally posted by felina_iris
I couldnt find the meshes

They are here in MTS, make a search for ROCOCO
and there are Sussuegoodsims :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Dec 2016 at 6:55 PM
This will make wonderful livery for 1800s servants, too!