Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NewMesh-WorkingPlayPen

by hopebayler Posted 8th Dec 2006 at 6:54 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2008 at 6:34 PM by -Maylin-

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:02 PM
nice work
can the toddlers play in it or just sit and cry .. ?
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 7:06 PM
Also can they sleep in the play pen?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 8:03 PM
They can't sleep in it or play. They just sit nice a calm until you want them out again.

Check out my work here http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php In the community forums.
Please do not PM me, I am not playing or creating for the sims 2 anymore.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 11:21 PM
So they just sit in it and their needs drop? Its cute though, recolors would be great.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 12:21 AM
Okay Im going to do some recolors that go more with types of room decor the a goth&hippie ones that was requested and some purple pink and blue and green ones. And I don't think all their needs drop Im not sure you may want to test it for us all and come back a tell what happened over time with the toddlers needs.

Check out my work here http://www.insimenator.net/forums.php In the community forums.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 12:49 AM
Thank you so much for this! This style will look great with my victorian decor! Could you make some "wood-like" colors? Pink or Sage-like green would work too! Thank you again! Super Job!

Everything happens for a reason!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#8 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 1:26 AM
Awesome, I always hoped someone would remesh this!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 1:39 AM
Well A big Thanks to you echo for even making the base playpen in the first place I love your playpen so much I made not only this mesh but more meshes that will be at simsquirts in the future.

Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 3:02 PM
What a gorgeous playpen! Would it be possible to get recolors with quilt inside as beige + sage green or striped (with light blue and light green stripes)? Maybe have the playpen itself in a darker wood?
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 6:03 PM
ooooooouh its so damn cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice nice :> could u make this in pink and blue???? i love it !! :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:07 PM
Yes I can make some recolors Ive already made a few but when I try to upload it keep saying database error so you will have to wait till the fix it for the recolors. But I happy that you like my work

Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 6:19 AM
Can someone make it so they can play in it and there needs and wants stay at a good level? That would be awesome!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 6:32 AM
Love this playpen...unfortuntely it doesn't shown up properly in my game

The base and frame shows up, but the bars are not showing up at all!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 8:23 AM
Hey Sapphire65 I don't know why it wouldnt be showing up in your game. It worked fine in mine but if anyone else has the same problem your having we will take a better look at it again.

Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 12:26 AM
Hi hopebayler

Maybe I'm the only one that is jinxed lol

I was wondering if maybe I had a mod in my game that could be interferring with the playpen? I do have the Toddlers floor blanket?

I tried to insert a pic for you, but have no idea how to do it lol

But seriously like I said I could very well be the only one having this trouble, so therefore it could be a graphic problem or a mod problem
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:00 AM
see I don't have the tot blanket in my game so that could be it.

Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 5:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hopebayler

Ok so what I will do is, take out the toddler blanket of my downloads and see how it goes......cross fingers for me lol

I will keep you updated, on how it goes
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:22 PM
Unfortunately taking the toddler floor blanket out of my d/loads didn't work.

Nevermind, I would say I must be the only one having a few problems with it, or there would have been others popping in here to say so.

Congrats on what is still a GREAT creation
Field Researcher
#20 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 11:50 AM
Thank you for another playpen, I'll head over for your recolors. I am hoping to have time to install today, and play, if I have any probs with it, I'll come back and edit this... *running off for the colors* Really needed this/the colors, as I only had 2 I think in my game that I really liked, which were echos, so I am excited. :lovestruc

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Space Pony
#21 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 3:25 PM
I needed this so much, this keeps my toddlers out of the bathroom !

Thank you SO much.

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 4:03 PM
This is awsome! Thanks a bunch :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 8:24 PM Last edited by dancextremer : 5th Apr 2008 at 8:39 PM.
Default Me, too

I was having the same problem in my game with the bars not showing up, and I also have the toddler blanket in my game. I'll delete it and come back and see if that works. If not, the calm toddler factor is way too great to get rid of this playpen! Thanks!

EDIT: Nope, the bars still don't show up sometimes. Oh well. I don't mind if it keeps my toddlers out of the toilet!
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 1:52 AM
Default I Have The Same Problem!!!
Hey Sapphire65 I don't know why it wouldnt be showing up in your game. It worked fine in mine but if anyone else has the same problem your having we will take a better look at it again.

The same happen to me!! When I saw the picture that you posted I loved it and, download it, and put in my game, but it saw awful when I put in on a house! It´s like the white part don´t show up, or show up for seconds and then dissapears... I tried downloading more than once but always happen the same. I believed that was my computer, but I don´t know.
If you find something to do about this, please tell me, I´ve loved have it fine in my game.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 5:06 PM
Cute, but I wish it actually worked. Thanks though
Page 1 of 2