Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis Talking Table in 3 New Sizes

by CTNutmegger Posted 9th Dec 2006 at 7:12 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2008 at 8:32 AM by -Maylin-

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 7:55 PM
Wow! These are perfect for my game, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 7:57 PM
good work, but it would be even better if you modernised them a bit!
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:01 PM
*HUGS YOU REALLY REALLY HARD!* i was gonna request these! i acualy was going to do that just now! i wanted a circular version! you read my mind! THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:14 PM
Excellent, as usual, I'm so happy you included tablecloth for each new mesh. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:16 PM
Thank for your version of the maxi's table and specially for the circular table ... The game missed in this version

If grey matter were more pink, the world would have less dark ideas...
Si la matière grise était plus rose, le monde aurait moins les idées noires ...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:21 PM
This is great. Simple but effective, and that round one is a dream come true. You have my heartfelt thanks.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:25 PM
Heck! I'm happy as a pig in mud. Good job and the round version of this table I will be using a lot.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:56 PM
These are great! Thank you very much!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:06 PM
Thank you! I really love the round one. My kitchen table is round and the only round ones in the game are really small.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Field Researcher
#11 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:07 PM
BLESS YOU!!! These are perfect. I was just bemoaning the fact that there are no decent one-tile or round tables in the base game or Pets. Thank you so much for giving us some!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:40 PM
WOW! thankyou 100×! I really love the round one, but some how I can't use it in winzip... do you know why that is?
Mad Poster
#13 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:41 PM
Thank you!!! They are gorgeous!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:56 PM
Thanks everyone :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by lieve-liesje
WOW! thankyou 100×! I really love the round one, but some how I can't use it in winzip... do you know why that is?

I don't know, I just tried the zip in 3 different extractor programs and it works in all of them. Maybe you just got a bad download, try to download again and see if a fresh copy works.

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 9:56 PM
I'm in love with the circular version - might do some recolours (on MTS2) if you don't have a problem with it. Thank you for the tables.

Check out my journal for helpful tips for creating Buy & Build Mode stuff for TS2!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 10:05 PM
This is really usefull. Thank you!

Herald Between Two Lands
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:03 AM
Quote:
might do some recolours (on MTS2) if you don't have a problem with it.

No problem, just remember, to recolor the tables you have to recolor the Maxis original because that's what all my tables use as their texture.

To recolor the tablecloths, you use the normal method of recoloring the mesh for each size.

Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:45 AM
Oh wow! This is absolutely wonderful- I love the tablecloths especially; they just make the homes seem more, um, homey! Thank you so much- Gotta go and make houses for the tables now! :D

Al
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:24 AM
Thank you! It did work this time!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 8:18 AM
These are really nice, but then all of the things that you do are great. It really super that you made tableclothes for them all. Thanks a bunch.
Instructor
#22 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:48 AM
Aww, thank you so much. That little round table is simply ADORABLE!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:48 AM
Oh I LOVE these, thank you thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 11:29 AM
this should be featured...!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 4:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lieve-liesje
Thank you! It did work this time!

That's good, sometimes if the site is really busy it can cause downloads to corrupt and that's probably what happened.

Thanks again everyone
Page 1 of 3