Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Khaki Barn | Four Women's Casuals

by dare2DV8 Posted 12th Dec 2006 at 11:11 PM - Updated 11th Dec 2008 at 1:47 PM by dare2DV8

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 1:50 AM
These are cute, and perfect for making a friend of mine. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 1:55 AM
I love the outfits!!! dowloads! hihihi
and could you please upload the darker female sim?...she is so so beautiful!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:03 AM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 13th Dec 2006 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Please use the Thanks post type if all you're saying is positive/non-feedback.
Thanks so much for you sharing! Is a great work! I love your outfits

See you
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by YumiJam
I love the outfits!!! dowloads! hihihi
and could you please upload the darker female sim?...she is so so beautiful!

Thanks, I'm glad you guys like them.
YumiJam, I have uploaded her along with a few others in my Sims Gallery @ insimenator.net. Her name is Chanelle Milano and you can find her here .

:DLeia

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Instructor
#6 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:25 AM
These are wonderful. Thanks.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 2:32 AM
gOoD wOrK! I love them you are very talented.Best of luck,Luv Tia.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 3:00 AM
omg! i love them they are so flippin awsome .. do you think it is possible to make them for teens too? but yeah thanks these are like so awsome!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 4:00 AM
I really like these; they're perfect for the self-sim of a friend I have in my game.

Sean Antonio.
Resident ItalAmerican.
Creator for YMW Productions.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 6:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by candykisses2447
omg! i love them they are so flippin awsome .. do you think it is possible to make them for teens too? but yeah thanks these are like so awsome!

Thanks I wouldn't mind making them for teens, this style would look great for teens actually, but the mesh is only for female Adult/YA. So unfortunately, they'll only be available for this age group, unless ModKitty makes the mesh for teens as well.

Of Life and Pixels (coming soon)MTSSims WorkshopTwitterTumblrPinterestFlickrInstagram ♠ Origin ID: LeiaStyle
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 12:48 PM
I love it!! I really hope that ModKitty will make mesh for teens too because they are REALLY GREAT!!

Visit my forum here. Please join us! We desperately need members!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 1:44 PM
Great work! Just must have it in my game!! *_*
Field Researcher
#13 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 3:39 PM Last edited by katierob : 13th Dec 2006 at 4:14 PM.
Whoa..you rock!I was just checkin the update listings @ simbellas & I saw the preview of your update on your site & I went to you site & the band width had been exceeded so I was mega bummed!But you got 'em on here!They look so awesome & I deff dig the roxy|doe|hurley style!Thanks so much!

P.S.Do you have the blonde uploaded in the sims gallery too?She's gorgeous.

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 4:00 PM
I LOVE THESE, I'm glad you've re opened your site =], i always download your stuff at Elau <3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 6:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katierob
Whoa..you rock!I was just checkin the update listings @ simbellas & I saw the preview of your update on your site & I went to you site & the band width had been exceeded so I was mega bummed!But you got 'em on here!They look so awesome & I deff dig the roxy|doe|hurley style!Thanks so much!

P.S.Do you have the blonde uploaded in the sims gallery too?She's gorgeous.

Thanks
Yes, her name is Ashton Luke and you can find her here.

Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 8:10 PM
In order to pay for a bigger bandwith, since you offer such spectacular wears, you may want to consider offering "donation" items. You shouldn't have to use your hard earned cash and spend your time on your site and creating these things for us to benefit without offering something in return. Just an idea. I mean, I would so donate because your things are tasteful and trendy.
Forum Resident
#17 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 8:35 PM
I absolutely LOVE these oufits! Thank you SO much for creating and sharing (for free, no less!) these wonderful works of art with us!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:28 PM
Gorgeous!! These are wonderful outfits. Thank You so much for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Test Subject
#19 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:15 AM
Man these outfits are amazing.. it would have been so cute if you gave them wedges instead of the flat shoe..
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 6:51 AM
SUUUPER cute!! Thanks so much!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 3:13 PM
Originally downloaded these from Leia Style a long time ago, and they look GREAT in-game. Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 1:37 PM
Relaxed looks, thanks.