Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated 18/12/06: Beach life Vs the Street life

by blake_boy Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 12:13 AM - Updated 13th Oct 2007 at 3:42 PM by blake_boy

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 106 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:28 AM
I can only say one thing.
Oh, my God.

I can't really see any flaws in this, but in the future, maybe you can decrese the poly count on the lamp. It looks good, though.

5/5.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:29 AM
I must say that I do love the skateboard look, but as a woman I have to side with your girl I personally will use them both. Thank you for sharing!
Scholar
#4 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:30 AM
WOW! I love you! I've always wanted to know where to get those reflective floorings! LOL Thanks Anyway, your stuff is great! Was the sofa your first mesh?!

(psstt....youre getting comments every minute 7:28, 7:29, 7:30, heh never seen that before! cant wait to see wht your making next)

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:36 AM
Wow great ! Sorry but beach is better than street !

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:40 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:28 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
The beach looks sunnier, I have to say. =/ And if it's a small living room, bright colours will make it feel more spacious. ^^

By the way, the objects in my game look quite nice. I'm so excited to move one of my simmies in my tester house.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:45 AM
Totally Go Street!!!

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:56 AM
Thank you!!! I've been wanting that surfboard ever since you first posted its picture in your other thread. The skateboards look fine but the surfboard has a nice summer feeling to it. Makes you dream of vacation.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:58 AM
My best friend is a surfer so since I'm neither I will go with the beach. Love your work.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:16 AM
All your work is gorgeous, and I thank you. The colors are fantastic. I think the longboard wins the decorating contest, however...at least for the living room. Maybe the streetboards lining the hallway?
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:27 AM
This is absolutely great, tis a shame I don't have some good careers in game to fit the feel.

As far as which, well I'm born Italia but raised L.A. so I grew up doing both. However, I prefer the darker look with the skateboards and you only need yourself and a board with skating. =)

Sean Antonio.
Resident ItalAmerican.
Creator for YMW Productions.
Test Subject
#12 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:56 AM
Amazing. I'm truely in awe.

I MUST know where you got the floors and couches!

There's no "I" in team...but there is in unicorn! :D

"Grammar's important, don't miss use it!" --Dayna Kelly
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 2:09 AM
Really cool!

Take a break and watch Sims Videos
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:10 AM
I was going to die if I couldn't get that flooring Buy hey I love your work XD

So Interwined
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:32 AM
Totally awsome... I can't decide which I like better... better take both.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 3:58 AM
O.O <--- is all i can say...lol...but these are just phenomenal...love it all...personally I'd go street, I'm not sure if it's because I'm influenced with my boyfriends background in skateboarding (even though I myself perfer surfing). I really like the street theme...keep it up with the great objects...Modthesims2 is so lucky to have creators like you who make these objects and send them out free to the community...
Field Researcher
#17 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 4:16 AM
you are my favorite object creator now! i cannot believe how you manage to capture so much realism and style in this game, thank you for sharing.

and i have to side with your girl too, there is something elegant and AND laid back about a beach scene. the skateboards are to bachelor pad and single sex, the beach theme allows both genders to relate easily...
Field Researcher
#18 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 4:35 AM
Go with the skateboards! I love this set! Thank you ^-^

lgfuad
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 7:20 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:29 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Where's the creator of this stuff? blake_boy?
In any case, nice work! Gives me hope that eventually someone will make a surf board that can be used as a non-wall item that stands erect (bottom to top) and can be placed at a slight angle up against a wall, or even in a corner.

I'm still working on a Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas' Johnson House in Ganton, and the surfboard up against the corner in the changing room is one of the few things that's still missing.

Keep up the good work! :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 8:21 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:30 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Wow!!Pretty cool stuff again :D
I personally like surfing more than skatebording but my sims will love both.
..Oh and your sectional sofas are a first - class addition to my game.Thank you for sharing your creation with us

~ miral ~
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 9:36 AM
looks like a really cool room, I play kiteboarding and its pretty much like skating and surfing at the same time. So, I have to say I like them both, the skating room looks better though. thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 9:41 AM
OH MY GOD! The best things ever, love it all.
Keep it going!!!
#23 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 9:56 AM
Woot woot man before you know it you soon to be featured, thats all i can say :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 10:36 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:30 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. Removed off topic bits.
ty it's a great living room set, cant thank you enough!!!

"very hardly distracted" Oh look! a tree!!!!
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 11:00 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 21st Apr 2008 at 6:30 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Definetley beach.
Page 1 of 5