Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Angel [Rex Of Bad Moon Rising From Simmetrical]

by oO0Lola0Oo Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 6:33 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 6:08 AM
Very Good Job! The hair is Cute! I also like you work at the Simsresource. You should ditch that site and upload your stuff here, paysites are evil. hehe :D
Field Researcher
#3 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 1:07 PM
Great recolors. Thanks!
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#4 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:58 PM
So Cute! Thanks for sharing! >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 4:23 PM
TSR isnt a full paysite anymore, it has tons of freebies. Infact, most of the files are free :] FA work is pay, but im sure you'll find something you'll like in the free section! If not its definatly worth the subscription :]

Thanks For The Compliments guys :]
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 12:24 PM
I love it ... thank you.

P.S. Your SIM is gorgeous ... any chance you have her uploaded, too?
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 3:06 AM
where can we get the mesh?? That link does not work, really wanting to use this.
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by muddysmind
where can we get the mesh?? That link does not work, really wanting to use this.

Hi, not sure when you tried the link but I've just got it now from SimMetrical without any problems.

The mesh is Bad Moon Rising, if you go to simmetrical's front page then look through their free hairs, you should be able to find it okay, it's on page five of the hairs.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Mar 2007 at 3:05 PM
hi,could you tell me which skintone & eye make-up about this sim? the sim you made is so
beautiful~~ I like it~