Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

World of Warcraft Nightelf Marks

by nytekat Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 9:44 PM - Updated 28th Dec 2006 at 12:41 AM by nytekat

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:59 AM
Good job! Hehe I luv that game. Thx :giggle:
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 6:13 AM
OMG, I love these! I love WOW just like The Sims! I would be great to have my own night elves among my simmies!! ::Awe::

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 11:14 AM
YAY! fantastic job friend! I play WoW myself (Earthern Ring server), so I adore these - and they are very realistic looking too! Hurray for you :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 4:27 PM
Thank you all for your kind words. If anyone wants I can release the skin tones (I have blue also but the ears are messed up for some reason... they are showing up as a blue square), the Hair, and the Eye Brows.

And thanks to those that have hit the thanks button
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 4:36 PM
Hey, If you can release these skins, it would be great! I'm waiting!

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 8:31 PM
ok I'll try to post the skin's tomorrow. Will be at least tomorrow because I have to figure out the blue ear problem.
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 11:32 AM
These are great. I've just started playing WoW and would love to be able to have my Night Elf in sim form
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 10:08 PM
Nice work, but I was wondering where the hair is from in the third picture, the greenish bluish one. My sister is an anime fan and would love it. Please send me the sight. Thanks.

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:39 PM
it's a recolor of rose's sailor Jupiter's hair.
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 8:11 AM
These are fantastic. thank you,

I was wondering where I could find the outfits in the last two pictures?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 9:07 PM
Awesome job! I had an idea for this for a while, and yay someone did it before i did so i can be lazy! Love love love WoW, thanks alot!

perhaps you're on my server? I'm on Alleria, character Kûmori, gnome warlock
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 4:40 PM
currently on kirin tor horde side and Thrall Alliance side. Of course this is subject to change depending on the Queues. I tend to get tired of hr long queues and transfer.

As for the outfits... the leafy one is from XM sims I believe. The black one is from here but I don't remember what it was called.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 5:12 PM
thank you, thank you , thank you
thank you they are wonderful

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 5:53 PM
awesome, downloading this as soon as I stop getting 503 errors. Also, where did you get the top in the last picture (the black top)?
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 10:29 PM
i know. I want the black outfit too!

Downloading

DONT UPLOAD MY CREATION ON THE EXCHANGE!! happy Simming! Come visit my site! SimplySimTastic
http://friends.stardoll.com/r/ef0ea82cc98f1029ac56 sign up!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 5:52 PM
I want the top as well.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 8:23 PM
I think i love you...
Forum Resident
#19 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 12:19 AM
wow thats awsome, im gona make sister nightelf she a lvl 70 holy priest, I wish I could make a draenai lol I one is a lvl 70 shaman . Thanks!! they look awsome!

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. There is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof-V
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 5:18 PM
wow I've been gone for a very long time. I'm happy these are still going strong. I've been out of the sims for almost year. I came back to 2 nex expansions and 3 stuff packs lol. I have no idea where I got that outfit... but I wish I did cause it was my favorite one I might make more WoW stuff later but for now I think I'm going to just try to enjoy the game some.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 6:08 AM
i was wondering where the hair is from in the last photo on the right side.the short-ish,white-ish silver hairstyle is cute.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 2:14 PM
where did you get the hair of the first pic
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 1:58 AM
May I ask why we need pets?
And a request...
Can you make the "Owl" marking? The one that spans over most of the elf's eye area?