Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heather From Silent Hill 3

by becky_axel Posted 16th Dec 2006 at 2:59 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:09 PM
I love Silent Hill! You should make a better hair for her though...
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 2:04 PM
Tomang's 'LayeredBob' mesh would work well.

Please do not take my avatar.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:22 PM
OMG thank you so much, ever since I finished playing slinet hill4, I wanted to play 3, but its so hard to find/ ^^:
But I can have th emain chair in my game. Thanks so much / <3
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:11 PM
this is THE best heather i have seen so far. thank you so much.

YO, SHE-BITCH. lets go.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:02 PM
hehe she looks like Ashley from resident evil 4! I hope you dont mind if I rename her in the game
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:50 PM
She sort of does look like Ashley in RE 4, weird . . . thanks, this is the best Heather (It's weird saying my name, XD) I've seen also.
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:51 AM
Really nice, really nice!!!.... I love her!!

Forza Italia!!
.::. Campioni del mondo 2006 .::.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:53 AM
now that i you said it, she really does look like ashley from resident evil 4!
thank you everyone for your comments

If Your A final Fantasy Fan, Visit My Site! Here!
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 1:59 AM Last edited by LilyOSunshine : 5th Apr 2007 at 1:37 AM.
this is what find to be the best heather. not a dead wringer but very good

there are some things that won't work. as you claimed that the pants are a maxis recolor. mine shows up just as pants. and I can not seem to locate the hair

Yes, but I forgot that I already had it. Suddenly I forgot everything I remembered I had forgotten earlier, and remembered the things I forgot I remembered.
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th May 2007 at 5:31 PM
ehrr.. Thanks for this
LilyOSunshine, I'm glad you too noticed that, the skirt doesn't show up in BodyShop neither the game (obviously), also get the normal jeans... As for the hair, I did find the one the creator says, BUT I find ANOTHER that likes a lot more with the appearance, the looks for the real Heather from Silen Hill3... As for the skirt, I replaced with one from the sims originals, but I' not satisfied at all with that either...
I hope becky_axel READ all this and post some solutions, maybe if he/she really SEE the complete-Heather in game, find the skirt mesh and texture files and REUPLOAD it...
Please, fix those...
C'ya
Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 8:47 PM
This looks pretty close. Good job!

Yo ho, yo ho
A pirates life for me
And really bad eggs
Field Researcher
#13 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:36 PM
This is an adult version of her right? I hope it's ok if I stretch her skeleton on Body Shop so I could make her a young adult (or teen), because, if anyone actually makes a more accurate Harry I would like to make him the father of Heather. Since Maxis are a bunch of dolts I can't make Harry the father of an already adult Heather. I wish the teen sims didn't look like 13-14 year olds, though.

Great work. I've been looking for some accurate SH sims, and this one looks pretty good. Thank you.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 28th Oct 2007 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soul_Walker
ehrr.. Thanks for this
LilyOSunshine, I'm glad you too noticed that, the skirt doesn't show up in BodyShop neither the game (obviously), also get the normal jeans... As for the hair, I did find the one the creator says, BUT I find ANOTHER that likes a lot more with the appearance, the looks for the real Heather from Silen Hill3... As for the skirt, I replaced with one from the sims originals, but I' not satisfied at all with that either...
I hope becky_axel READ all this and post some solutions, maybe if he/she really SEE the complete-Heather in game, find the skirt mesh and texture files and REUPLOAD it...
Please, fix those...
C'ya

sori i havent replied in ages to this, my internet broke down, stupid router, anyways i uninstalled all my sims 2 games and deleted anything else to do with the sims and i downloaded her from here, she is working grand in my sims games, and the skirt appears too, i will reupload hre for you though.

If Your A final Fantasy Fan, Visit My Site! Here!