Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Captain's Uniform From Bleach.Needs holiday stuff pack 2006

by Smgirl825 Posted 17th Dec 2006 at 9:29 PM - Updated 18th Feb 2007 at 11:09 PM by Smgirl825 : Found info about incompatiblility issues

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 9:25 AM
W00t, Bleach stuff! And it looks great!

...too bad I don't have that pack. Dammit.
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 1:34 PM
Looks AWESOME.
Wish I had that pack. xD;;

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 1:25 AM
Wicked! If I ever get that pack, I'll use it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 3:22 AM
Oh damn I wish I had that bloody pack. D:
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:47 AM
Oh, loves you. I was hoping someone would make these.
Do you think it's possible you could make the sleeveless version as well? With black sleeves

~~like a dirty dog
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:02 PM
Yeah I'm working on it.I wish I could make meshes so you didn't have to have the stuff pack.And I would make hitsugaya-toushirou teen size.

I'm recoloring it for you. I'm going to see if I can learn to mesh.
Scholar
#8 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:40 PM
great Bleach shinigami captain costume, I don't have the holiday pack ~_~

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:33 AM
Aa, nice! Now if only some kind and skilled person could convert this mesh for female sims as well, then my grumpy Soifon sim would finally have an outfit that suited her.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 8:30 AM
looks good, im gonna dl, you should make a few with the different rank symbols on the back.
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:54 AM
I'll have you know that I ran and bought that stuff pack JUST to get this recolor.
You win an internet.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 9:21 PM
I actually have that pack! Came with the game, I was thinking that that custom would be a good base fora shinigami hem as well too, thats why I searched to see if it existed. Looks like the otherwise rubbish and useless stuff pack finally has got a use.

Anyway, it looks pretty good. An attempt at the 8th captains costume would be interesting...

Thre arent enough bleach files for The Sims 2, despite bleach is a very popular anime. Guess there isn't much crossover between teh 2.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 9:36 AM
Im having trouble getting the outfit to work for some reason, and i have the Holiday Edition...but then i looked for the outfit that should be its mesh, i think its the Hakama, but i found i dont have it...can you help?
So far my only conclusion is that there may have been a seperate disk (went researching) that did not come with my game, (only had 4 disks)....Id actually post in a help section, but i seriously cant find a help section (theres the help faqs....but...) so i thought maybe Im wrong and something else can be done then produce a missing disk?...

"All your base are belong to us."
-Wing Commander
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:31 AM Last edited by Smgirl825 : 2nd Feb 2007 at 12:53 AM.
Is it the TS2 holiday edition from 2006?Or is it a stuff pack or mini stuff pack
Please let me know what expansion you have so I can look for info.For now re-download and if you haven't save this in your main downloads folder.Not a subfolder.There have been problems with things not showing up.
Oh and open bodyshop and look for it there.If it shows up there but not in the game it might be that you don't have custom content enabled.this is all I can tell you on the amount of information that you have given me.
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:16 AM Last edited by LegendaryKite : 3rd Feb 2007 at 9:23 AM.
Yes, it is the TS2 Holiday Edition from 2006, the kind of "bundle" version, not the stuff pack. Ive tried to look through body shop for the item but when i got to it, it showed a blue kind of suit (i even double checked using Clean pack installer to match the exact name), (and i have custom content enabled, for i have other custom content that work), i did not find the "Hakuma" original mesh, as i assume it is what it's based upon. From what i have researched, it seems i have the normal items, the Santa suit, and others, its just for some reason non of the Asian (except for 2, but i did not see any of those 2 to be included with the new Holiday items) clothes such as the Hakuma and the Thai dress...
for now ill try to redownload it and put it back in and see if that works.

Update:
I tried to redownload and put it back in the main downloads folder, but i got the same thing, subbed clothes...

"All your base are belong to us."
-Wing Commander
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 11:27 AM
This is awesome, I am soo wearing this during my sims next japanese vacation!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Apr 2016 at 5:31 AM
O_O!!!! SO MUCH LOVE!!! o.o and i'm locked out of my old account. D:! OMG <3333 o.o....