Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Classic Star Trek Transporter Console

by xanathon Posted 19th Dec 2006 at 7:03 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 3:05 PM by -Maylin-

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 7:17 PM
What an excellent console - I can definitely see teleporting my Sims to a consistent place in front of it (like the exact middle of a 9-square Nightlife-type lit floored area) to enhance the effect. The are a lot of teleportation hacks on this site alone, or pie menus by clicking on actual Sims arriving on a lot, as well. So now I'm off to download and "make it so!"
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 7:27 PM
Hi there,
It's good to see you back on buisness Xanathon, I'm a big fan of your work. Well I'm a big sci-fi fan, so let's just say that your creations helped me a lot to reflect my passion in my Sims game

Thanks again, I'll check this new item you made for my Trekkiest sims. And happy Hollydays to you !
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 8:44 PM
Thank you this will be awesome for stories. Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 12:20 AM
This will fit in a control room at the sims TV station. Love stuff likethis. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:32 AM
Immediately cross-circuting to B. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 6:56 AM
I wuv your work. I really do. <3

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 2:28 PM
Scotty, I want that transporter working, NOW!

Almost done captain!.

Very nice!

You ever plan on making a miniature Enterprise bridge?

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 6:21 PM
*sneaks in* I'm a Star Trek fan! SHHHHH!!!! *sneaks out* :cylon:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 8:43 PM
Am pleased to report there is no tribble at all. Energize.....

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 9:29 PM
this is awesome
ty

The one the only
Scholar
#12 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 10:42 PM
Oh! BEAUTIFUL WORK!

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:15 PM
Really nice work... I am a fan of TNG, Deep Space 9 and Voyager. so I love all the things from there. Hope to see more of your work.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 11:51 PM
Thanks a lot!!!
I'm happy to see you're back!

Visit my website http://drlatasic.altervista.org/
A Star Trek resource for The Sims 2
My creations and links to everything else is available on the web.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:18 AM
I can so use this!! I'm building a house for time traveling starfleet personnel from the TOS era complete w/ secret room in basement.

-Q->
Sköt Looney
Forum Resident
#16 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:39 PM
Thanks!...
"Hi there,
It's good to see you back on business Xanathon, I'm a big fan of your work. Well I'm a big sci-fi fan, so let's just say that your creations helped me a lot to reflect my passion in my Sims game

Thanks again, I'll check this new item you made for my Trekkiest sims. And happy Hollydays to you !" (Originally Posted by MaKo.I.Test)

Quote: Originally posted by jazcmx
What he said.

"Captain, in the current circumstances - this would appear to be the only logical response..." said Mr. Spock, quite logically.

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 4:31 AM
Over at Paladin's Palace, there are working transporter pads that would go nicely with this.

Thanks, Xanathon! I love it!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Jan 2007 at 5:32 PM
Thanks!

coming to you directly from the mothership/make my funk the p.funk
Test Subject
#19 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 10:16 PM
That looks fantastic and very true to the original transporter console. Well Done!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 17th Mar 2008 at 4:17 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:46 PM
I was hoping I can transport
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 1:55 PM
You can, you just have to wait for the 22nd century. (scnr)

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#23 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 1:44 AM
You know, you could probobly making it interactive by using the same code things from a car, without the animation....
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 12:57 AM
This will go great in Chester Gieke's house of mad science :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 4:24 AM
You are amazing.. thank you!
Page 1 of 2