Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Male teen diamond earrings-single or together

by Paleoanth Posted 21st Dec 2006 at 12:52 PM - Updated 2nd May 2007 at 2:59 AM by Paleoanth

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:58 PM
Thanks, I can use this on my rich sims. Thank god I don't have to buy them , Lol.
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 2:09 PM
thanks, that's great!!!! i was missing that. a lot of my schoolmates wear these =P
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 2:32 PM
Nice job. Can these also be worn by males of any other age, or are they only able to be worn by the teens?
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 2:38 PM
Only by teens. The adults and teens don't get along when I try to make them jewelry together. I am currently working on an adult set, though.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:10 PM
can't wait for the adult set to show! please let me know when they are online!
cheers
Jonas.
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 3:12 PM
Fair enough, Paleoanth. They look great. I might use one on the latest born Sim. I'm planning on making him sort of a rebel. Going to be everything his father isn't. hehehe
Space Pony
#8 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 6:50 PM
Thank you so much, every boy at my school wears these !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Instructor
#9 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 11:17 PM
This is so cool! Thank you!

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 12:55 AM
OMG!!! You are my new hero. I have been requesting these for a year now. Thank you from the bottom of my heart... I will have to wait for the adult ones so the fathers won't be jealous of their teen sons new jewelry. Thank you again for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 4:11 AM
HOTness!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:21 PM
It seems you DO need Pets for these to work. I have done an adult version with the Patched Pets body shop.

Cogito ergo nupta non sum.
Theorist
#13 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 4:53 AM
Great work