Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Resurrection Potion

by Smonaff Posted 22nd Dec 2006 at 9:59 PM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 35 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Space Pony
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 10:03 PM
This is awesome, thanks !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 10:50 PM
This is really great, i hate it when somebody fixes the dishwasher and dies.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 11:25 PM
This is certainly a brilliant idea, hope to see more!

4/5
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 11:30 PM
thank you! you're awesome.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 1:08 AM
Woah! What can I say!? This is an ingenius idea! And definately fun to play with, too! Nice job! (:

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 1:33 AM
very nice! thank you!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 2:26 AM
Awesome. Can't wait to try it!

Like the Never Ending Story... but without the luck dragon.

The sheep cannot pass a resolution in favor of vegetarianism while the wolf prefers different.
Space Pony
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:03 AM
Very neat.
Scholar
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:09 AM
Excellent I'm gonna have lots of fun with this
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by morgeesmomof3
This is really great, i hate it when somebody fixes the dishwasher and dies.

haha u made me lol
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 9:08 AM
This is awesome! I LOVE IT!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 9:13 AM
thats just awsome, great idea! i just lost my sim cuz they had the xmas tree lights up and the tree begin to burn... sadly my girl of my favourite simfamily died there and it was on college. poor sim girl!!! but now since your awsome idea she can go on with life
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 9:23 AM
This s so cool I like killing my sims that i don't like and then wish i hadn't of but now i dont have to wish i hadn't

life stinks; don't live it
Field Researcher
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:45 AM
this is brilliant! its a great way for folks without uni to ressurect their simmies. this deserves to be featured

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:36 PM
I agree! This should be featured indeed!
Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 1:59 PM
Yeah, it would be cool to be featured and it is one of the most sophisticated mods I've made so far.

madsaffs, I wouldn't recommend using it without Uni since certain features of it borrow functionality from the Resurrect-O-Nomitron, which is part of Uni.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 7:04 PM
Too bad I deleted Pleasantview, it would have been fun to resurrect that ghost haunting the Caliente sisters. Right now I have a ghost free game, this hack will help it stay this way. Thank you.
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:06 PM
great idea but I have in countred one problem. when non gost sims drink it they disapear but sudenly reapears. And invisable sims wander the lot doing stuf like going yo the bathroom and drinking from the bar.
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:02 PM
They're supposed to stay totally invisible for about two hours after which they will reappear but be transparent.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 8:37 PM
I have pets, and so far, I have not had a problem with your potions until I downloaded this one. The main potions controler keeps geting the error "Reference to tree tree parameter when no parameter exists.", I had testing cheats enabled, so I do have an error log, which I have uploaded with this post.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  ObjectError_N004_t177269.rar (8.9 KB, 26 downloads)
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 10:21 PM
Ok, the error actually originates with the Anti-Aging Potion. The last update I posted for the Anti-Aging Potion fixes the problem, so you must be using an older version. If you download the updated version it should stop the problem from occuring again. However you will need to reset the Main Controller so that it can recover from the error, to do this click on the active sim and select "Gypsy Potions.../Debug.../Turn On" to turn on the debug options if you haven't already, next click on the active sim again and this time select the "Gypsy Potions.../Debug.../Reset Controller" option. And that should clear up any problems.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 4:20 PM
Thanks Smonaff
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:29 PM
It's a great potion but there is one problem when after a sim being resurrected, it cannot flirt other than charm and cannot admire another sim. I hope you can fix this problem.
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 12:48 AM
What is the sim's relationship level with the other sims?
Page 1 of 2