Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Savage Hack: Teen Wolf Too Edition :P

by syberspunk Posted 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:31 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:52 AM by syberspunk : setting category properly and removed image

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 1:23 PM
Thank you for this.
Me as well wanted this.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:04 PM
This would be usefull if only I was able to get any of my sims to become wearwolfs. They become friends with the glowing-eyed dogs but never are bitten
Anyway, great job on the mod!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 2:07 AM
I cant figure out how to get bitten...
anyways i'll download this so when I do, I can use it

The girl who seemed unbreakable; Broke
The girl who seemed so strong; Crumpled
The girl who laughed it off; Cried
And the girl who would never stop trying;
Finally gave up.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:05 PM
Well, there are a bunch of hacks that let you bypass the wolf stuff and become one instantly. Good job,BTW. :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 9:11 PM
This is how the regular savage should be :-D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 1:08 PM
Thankyou so much!
I couldn't believe it when my teen knowledge sim couldn't be savaged by her own dad... this makes it all better!

My mind never wanders, it packs it's backpack, puts on it's boots and goes on a mountain hike.
Criminal Mastermind
retired moderator
#8 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:12 AM
This version of Syberspunk's teensavage mod isn't updated for Apartment Life. I am not sure if the author realized the file here isn't the same as the newer version updated for Apartment Life at MATY.

The Apartment Life version is here. Someone else fixed the issue with the mod to work with AL/MG and Inteen.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 1:01 PM
Thanks! Now my teenage sim can be a werewolf, run away from home because she hates her mother and have a baby with her werewolf boyfriend.