Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rolled-Up Sleeves & Fancy Pants [New Improved Textures - June 5, 2012]

by fanseelamb Posted 24th Dec 2006 at 8:45 PM - Updated 10th Jun 2012 at 1:12 AM by fanseelamb : editing related pages

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 10:06 PM
I'm first ! Lovely clothes ! Thx you for sharing ! Have a merry Xmas and good season greating !
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 10:27 PM
Curse you Fanseelamb! I'm trying to get rid of clothes to improve my loading time and you keep coming up with these fabulous male duds that I just have to have.

Beautiful work as always. My male Sims insist on the Fanseelamb label.

Running: Sims2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, Seasons, BV, FT & AL. Patched.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:48 PM
pretty. but i'm noticing a distinct lack of justin in these photos. :O(
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 11:50 PM
I especially like the black & grey and red & black outfits. Thanks for making them!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 1:48 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 25th Dec 2006 at 4:17 AM.
LOL tamalinn! Yeah, it just seemed more like a Brian/Mulder/Ben kind of outfit. But Justin was there too. And now they're all getting a hottub. *nods*

Everyone else: Thanks! Seasons Greetings to you too and ...well, sorry magicmoon.
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 10:07 AM
Very nice! Yes, rolled up sleeves are nice . You've done a nice job on these, right in time for the holidays. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 11:15 AM
Default Merry Christmas Fansee
I haven't tried these in game as yet, but if they are like your other rolled up sleeves shirts, they will be awesome.. Thank you for the new colors, mens clothing is always needed.. and I for one get tired of the Tshirt look on all my guys, but thanks to all the shirts /outfits you have put up for us, my men have more selection. :lovestruc

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 4:54 PM
Yay!
The rolled up sleeves are practically the only clothes my male sims wear. This'll definantly liven up their rolled up sleeved wardrobe!

Addenbrooke: a beautiful and magical world with a large city.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 5:44 PM
Thank you for sharing --- these are very sexy! Emil is going to be the first one to wear them.

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:44 AM
More 'must-have's for the simguys... horray!
Thanks Fanseelamb, there's never enough out here for them
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:26 PM
Fansee, I just don't know what may I say... maybe "Thanks for the fabulous outfits :D"

Don't take no time unless there's a crime to be committed
I guess we lost our faith while we stand and wait until nothing ever happens...
I know... I know... I know it's not that easy...
Scholar
#13 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 7:34 PM
My favorite is the black and brown but they are all nice ! All my male sims thank you Fansee !
Field Researcher
#14 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magicmoon
My male Sims insist on the Fanseelamb label.

Heh, yeah. What she said.

Seriously, though, I always kinda make a little "Squeee!" noise when I see you've made something new. Cuz, your creations are like... cool n' stuff.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Instructor
#15 Old 19th Feb 2007 at 3:42 AM
These are going to get some serious usage. Thanks.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#16 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 2:11 AM
Thanks...cuz dress shirts with rolled up sleeves ARE hot!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 7:46 PM
Rolled up sleeves are, indeed, very hot! I love these. Thanks so much for creating them.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:32 AM
I love this outfit from OFB, so thanks for making recolors!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 12:09 PM
great for my Casey McCall sim. (Sports Night in case none of u knew) lol
Forum Resident
#20 Old 29th Sep 2009 at 10:46 AM
Lovely. Thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Oct 2009 at 1:22 AM
I always download your creations, but I saw this and I immediately thought "Wilson" (from House)!

Thanks so much for this post! They're lovely.
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 5th Jun 2012 at 5:20 AM
June 5, 2012 Update: Re-imported all the textures via SimPE because they were pretty badly pixelated. All files in this upload have now been replaced. Please redownload. The files are all compressed and the textures are much improved. I won't be redoing all the pictures, but HERE is a look at three of the new improved outfits.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:15 PM
These are stunning. Thank you so much

A version with Sexy Feet using your textures (credit given as in your TOU)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Jun 2012 at 7:37 PM
Julie J: Have you uploaded that version somewhere? If so could you post a link? I'm sure some folks would like to have it.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Jun 2012 at 1:55 AM
http://juliej.dreamwidth.org/5945.html

and I fixed the link back here - thought I added it but I hadn't noticed it didn't show up.
So apologies for that
Page 1 of 2