Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A golf bag and other golf related items(3 new meshes)....

by KevinsHope Posted 26th Dec 2006 at 5:38 PM - Updated 8th Dec 2008 at 4:41 PM by -Maylin-

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:48 PM
Keep up the good work :D

''Lead us to the paradise with blood-stained hands'' -Silent Hill 3 Claudia Wolf
Forum Resident
#3 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 5:50 PM
Thats so cool!! And very detailed! Thanks :D

Can't install .rar files? I recommend: Sim File Maid 2

Imma Scene_Core_Dinosawr_x
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:15 PM
I like put (lol) this king of detail in my houses
thanks Kevinshope

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:31 PM
wait do u acuataly pull out a golf club and hit the ball? sorry for my bad spelling.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM
No sir...decorative only. I wish I could make that happen, but it would involve importing new animations into the game for both the object and for your sim. I'll make that one when someone pays me to do it! LOL

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:37 PM
FINALLY a flag!!! Now i can do a decent golf club lot!! Thank you so much, all your item are all the things i needed! The golf bag is awesome!
I've been waiting for that for months... ^^
Great work!
Forum Resident
#8 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 6:48 PM
You are very creative! Much appreciated.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Field Researcher
#9 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 7:43 PM
Oh my mother is going to love this download!

Wonderful job!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KevinsHope
I have a golf bag that allows you to putt, but the golf ball is not lining up with the hole when it goes in. . .

First you say this in your introduction post, And then when asked if it actually works your reply,

No sir...decorative only. I wish I could make that happen, but it would involve importing new animations into the game for both the object and for your sim. I'll make that one when someone pays me to do it! LOL

I am so confused.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 9:16 PM
I wish my wealthy elderly sims could golf . In any case, these are great! Thank you.

Herald Between Two Lands
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 9:22 PM
Very nice thanks for sharing.
#13 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 10:26 PM
Hmmmmm pretty impressive, you doing great, your meshing is very good, keep it up

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lobstergirl
First you say this in your introduction post, And then when asked if it actually works your reply,

I am so confused.

I have a golf bag that lets you putt, but I haven't posted it yet because it doesn't work yet.

[COLOR=DarkRed][I]I think that the only real way to be hypocrisy free is to stand up for nothing…and I’d rather deal with sometimes being a hypocrite than wake up one day, prostrate in my own apathy.
. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:20 PM
Very Nice! Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Space Pony
#16 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:04 AM
Very nice.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:57 AM
I have a golf bag that lets you putt, but I haven't posted it yet because it doesn't work yet.

Oooh ok, makes sense now. Thanks for clarifying that.
Instructor
#18 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:33 AM
Can't download it...have tried several times.
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Forum Resident
#19 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:54 AM
is it me or are downloads down?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:17 PM
The download is working. You must have hit the link when the allowed bandwidth for this site was pretty full or something.

. *Me*
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 2:49 PM
thanks for all that. will be a nice addition to tiger wood's house.
hope you'll manage to get the functional one working and/or can bring us some more nice accessories like these here. *isofftocheckkevinshopesotherdownloads*
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 7:20 AM
really cool. I know a sim that's gonna love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Jul 2014 at 9:37 PM
Thank you ! :)