Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sharp XL-UH240

by Fresh-Prince Posted 26th Dec 2006 at 11:26 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 3:06 PM by -Maylin-

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:39 PM
the stereo is nice, and i have two questions, one being is that a honda pilot in the background of the picture and if it is where did you get it?
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:49 PM
Hello, thank you Yes that is a honda pilot. I made it and it can be found here at sapphiresims2. You need to be a member to download it, but registration is free and so is the car. Hope you like the car and radio. http://sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=22456
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:52 PM
Simply beautiful! Thanks so much.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 11:55 PM
Awsome dude , i'll take a look into that Pilot too

A Taylor
Like cars do you?... if you do come to sims2carsource.net always welcome new members!
Instructor
#6 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 12:32 AM
Wow, this is great!
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 1:16 AM
Very nice stereo! The detailing is awesome! To bad about the wires fading, but still an great mesh. Thank you Fresh-Prince!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:18 AM
F-P!YOU SNEAKY MOFO!WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ANYBODY ABOUT YOUR PILOT!Here i am,think youre dead,all the while youre releasing one of my most requested autos for TS2.Thanks for the sweet Honda and NEVER DO THAT AGAIN(lol)!

Oh yeah,nice stereo
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:22 PM
Funky Fresh <3 ^,^
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:15 PM
Everything you make is awesome. Like 50% of my downloads are from you. Nicely Done. Thank you~
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:09 PM
Extremely sorry, but when I downloaded this (as well as other items), my game locked up at the beginning loading screen. I then found out that (after trial and error) your download somehow corrupted the game data. Terribly sorry, but for me, this download rendered TS2 inoperable.

Denis Leary and Max Goldberg - modern American heroes!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 11:11 PM
Default Likewise....
Loaded this package file plus lots of others, and game locked up on loading. I am now down to 6 objects that could be causing this, this one included. I decided to come back to MTS to find if any of the 6 were having troubles, and found the previous post about this Sharpe stereo doing exactly what my game did. Ah-ha.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:30 PM
I noticed that the loading screen froze when I imported this in my game. What expansion & stuff packs do you have?
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 6:26 PM
Tried it with base game only. Froze at "reticulating splines".
Tried it with Uni. Froze at "pressurizing fruit juice barrels (or something like that)"
Tried it with NL. Froze at "replacing wheel bearings". No stuff packs installed. >_<

Denis Leary and Max Goldberg - modern American heroes!
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 4:59 AM
Hello, I'm sorry to say I'm reporting the same problem with my opening screen freezing, I loved the look of the stereo but it wouldn't work (thank you thank you for clean installer! I had over 1200 files to go thru to find the problem!). If you ever update the file and fix whatever's causing the problem I'd love to have the chance to re-download it.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd May 2007 at 8:06 AM
this is a good object, however i dont know if i would try it yet, for i uploaded an object a while back that froze my game up like the previous posters said.
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th May 2008 at 4:22 PM
Thanks for shring! >_<
Test Subject
#18 Old 31st Oct 2008 at 3:56 AM
i had the same problem i spent 2 hours trying to figure out what the problem was. However i am a fan of most of your work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 1:12 AM
I love this tabletop stereo. Keep it up.