Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hidden Maxis Female Swimsuit

by Triple_sSs Posted 30th Dec 2006 at 1:01 AM - Updated 29th May 2007 at 12:12 AM by SkyGuy15

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:58 AM
r u sure u found this? cuz i think it was already unlocked many people have made recolors...

Charmaine Kai :beer:
Field Researcher
#3 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:43 AM
well i think it's awesome! thanx. first time i've seen it.
Scholar
#4 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:45 PM
Oh ? This swimsuit was hidden in the base game ? I don't know why but thanks to have find it !
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:03 PM
Wow, you have one sharp eye. :P

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaibynum
r u sure u found this? cuz i think it was already unlocked many people have made recolors...
True, Noukie already unlocked it, and I have it in my downloads but thanks for sharing anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:56 PM Last edited by SkyGuy15 : 19th Jan 2007 at 11:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Paradoxe
True, Noukie already unlocked it, and I have it in my downloads but thanks for sharing anyway.

Well, I've never seen it extracted by anyone else here at MTS2, so I believe it's still okay to post it.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 6:37 PM
Youhavemore? I'm really obsessed with all those hidden-unlocked-leftout-things so I'm always searching for them to appear under my nose. :D
I'm staying tuned if you find something.
Instructor
#9 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:24 PM
Ooooh I remember this,it was worn by the blonde in the 1st pics of TS2, thank you!!

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Not actually evil.
#10 Old 16th May 2007 at 5:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Paradoxe

Paradoxe (or somebody), please post a link to Noukie's original unlocked swimsuit. Thanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 19th May 2007 at 9:27 PM Last edited by SkyGuy15 : 19th May 2007 at 9:36 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Paradoxe (or somebody), please post a link to Noukie's original unlocked swimsuit. Thanks.

CatOfEvilGenius, does it really matter if it's "original" or not? Please read and remember my policy next time.
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 19th May 2007 at 10:38 PM
I'm aware of your policy and grateful for the mesh regardless of who found it first. I asked for a link because if the suits are DIFFERENT, it's always nice to have another unlocked mesh to recolor. The suit I'm thinking of is different from yours (not skintight, front and back lit polygons). Of course, I can't find the link now.
Not actually evil.
#13 Old 19th May 2007 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaibynum
...many people have made recolors...

I would like to use SkyGuy15's suit with those recolors, but would that work? If it's the same mesh, would it have the same mesh ID in packages made by different people? (Kaibynum, recolor links?)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th May 2007 at 6:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
I'm aware of your policy and grateful for the mesh regardless of who found it first. I asked for a link because if the suits are DIFFERENT, it's always nice to have another unlocked mesh to recolor.

Oh, okay, I understand now. I just didn't know if you were being specific about the mesh or not.
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 12:26 AM
Thanks! I never knew where that went.

I'm not a poster; I'm a downloader, because I'm interested in the products here. :)
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th May 2008 at 10:17 PM
Is this just an extract, or is it a recolor?

Cool swimsuit - very sexy! Thanks.