Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Updated*Nania Bedroom Set!

by Fresh-Prince Posted 30th Dec 2006 at 3:20 AM - Updated 10th Apr 2007 at 2:02 AM by Fresh-Prince

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 61 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:24 AM
Wow! Your craftsmanship is excellent. These objects look so clean and polished they feel like they were made by Maxis. Thanks for this great set.

Herald Between Two Lands
Scholar
#3 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:27 AM
Thanks they look great!

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:33 AM
I simply LOVE it!!! Thanks so much :-P

edit: PLEASE DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE IN ANYWAY!!! Enjoy this Nania Bedroom Set. This may be recolored but all items in this set aren't recolorable.

well i admit that makes me a bit disappointed but anyway...

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:34 AM
you did a awesome job!! it looks awesome thanx :D

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:38 AM
Thanks so much everyone already! I think the only object not recolorable is the overhang, which isn't too big of a deal,lol. So most of it can be recolored. :D
Instructor
#7 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:50 AM
Thank you F-P, I love the cars, sets, and mostly this. Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:55 AM
You did a great job as always!! The animation at the end is terrific, cause it shows exactly how it goes together. I wish someone like you could show me how to create these things. Great Job!!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:24 AM
This is soooo amazing! What a talent you have! And the animation at the end is really helpful for figuring out where everything goes. Thank you so much!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:43 AM
wow, this is amazing!! the objects are so high quality, it seems like they come right from maxis!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:13 AM
Wow FP I am shocked...you were so quick to make this. Great job on this, I'm not hesitating to download
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 7:07 AM
This is soo nice, it should be featured! Grade A work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:04 AM
Nice, this is a great download. Will see if my sims will like it.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:11 AM
Looks great!
Test Subject
#15 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 8:49 AM Last edited by Robotboy010 : 30th Dec 2006 at 8:51 AM. Reason: Just needed to add a thing I'm going to do.
This looks quite good for creating my dream house on The Sims 2. Did you mean Narnia or Nania?

EDIT: Once I've tested it out, I'll send a report , I am starting testing anyway.
#16 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:26 AM
Wow man feature feature, this is outstanding work, pure greatness, i can't believe how much style you got, this is superb wow thanks so much

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:37 AM
WOW!! Great job!! Love it
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 11:43 AM
Okay, the bed causes my game to crash when it's starting up.
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:17 PM
Great work as always!!
I loved it!
Thanks
Field Researcher
#20 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:21 PM
Oh... I'm speechless! It's gorgeous! I can really tell that you've worked hard on this. I really appreciate it - it's beautiful! :P

"Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news."
Doctor: Good news - you are completely healthy!
Patient: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [collapses and dies of chok]

http://www.iduniq.com - your own, personal unique ID - join the wave; I'm #3013 :D
Space Pony
#21 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:39 PM
WOW - what a gorgeous bedroom - you´ve outdone yourself with this ! *clap* *clap*

Thanx so much for sharing !

Silvi
Test Subject
#22 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:40 PM
Great JOB Fresh-Prince.. and you was sooooo fast .. ha ha ..
Thank you lots again!! Crissi
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:44 PM
I think the only thing keeping this from being a feature was the quality of the pictures you submitted, lol.

Keep up the good work,

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:03 PM
lol, Thanks so much everyone! I dont know why, but my website isn't working Thats why none of the pics are showing on the thread cause they were hosted on my site. It was working fine yesterday.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:28 PM
This is amazing work Prince! The design and the execution are both brilliant.
Page 1 of 3