Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Rent Project: Wilson Jermaine Heredia (Angel) v. 2.0

by shadylady482 Posted 30th Dec 2006 at 5:45 AM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 11:48 AM
hmm, this version looks pretty much the same to me, the only things i noticed were the skin tone is different, or there's better lighting in the photos, and maybe you changed the mouth a bit? i already have Angel in my game, though, and she has relationships with my other bohemians. well, this was pointless. when i write things, i love getting feedback of almost any kind though, so maybe it's not!

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 11:48 AM
and btw, i thanked you just cuz you're COMPLETELY AWESOME.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 12:00 PM
Thanks a billion times over! I tried impoving on your first Angel but I could never get it right. I should have just left it to the master xD
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 4:46 PM
Now I can have TWO Angels!!! My dreams have come true. Perfect work yet again!

~ No Day But Today ~ RENT
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 8:34 PM
I downloaded all of your stuff for Angel, but decided to only thank you in one! You did a WONDERFUL job on Angel's many outfits. Who knows.. maybe you'll throw in the movie version of Angel's outfit that (s)he wore to Maureen and Joann's engagement party and after at the loft with benny.

Thanks a bundle!!

<3 Jackie

When the world is on fire
Either you're the fuel
Or you're the flame
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 3:54 PM
Sorry this reply is a long time coming, but I'll try to respond to everyone in one.

I am ME: At some point I'd like to see if there's a way (most likely using SimPE) that poeple who had the old Angel can update to the new Angel without losing all of the personality and relationship points. We'll see!

Connectzeedots: She's coming soon, I swear. I think I'm finally done agonizing over her hair, so I should be able to wrap things up.

thejadesilly: I definitely plan on making that Angel outfit at some point!

And a big thanks to everyone for all of your comments!

Sims 4 Rent - Sims 2 custom content inspired by the musical RENT!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 2:50 AM
Now that is a gorgeous man lol this is awesome thank you