Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh for New Years Eve party!-Collection!

by feeEssen Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 4:49 AM - Updated 10th Apr 2007 at 9:46 PM by feeEssen

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:29 AM
Yay! A complete list of all your New Year's party items. And not a minute too soon either!

Thank you,

~Chris

There are many myths about planes. Not many people know them. My favorite one is the propellor one: The propellor is on the front of the plane, it cools the pilot, because when it turn off, the pilot starts sweating.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:42 AM
Beautiful. I wish the filenames were in english though. I've cleaned out my downloads.. but REALLY want those glasses and the champayne cooler!
Scholar
#4 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 10:57 AM
Thanks for assemble all your New Year's creations and many thanks for have created them Fee ! Happy New Year 2007 !
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 5:03 PM
What a great party set for sims to have, you have added everything I would use at a real party. Thanks Fee Essen for everything you created in 2006 and may 2007 be a great one.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 8:06 PM
Very lovely and vibrant,thanks a lot for this spectacular set.Everything you create I must download, you're just way too good.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 3:06 PM
Such a vibrant and colorful set of decorations! I can't wait to throw my next party with them. Thank you for all your effort on this wonderful set.
Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2008 at 12:38 AM
Way Cool! The Whole Set! ThankYou Fee!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!