Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Real eyes "Story Collection"

by Cinders Posted 1st Jan 2007 at 6:19 PM - Updated 7th Jan 2007 at 2:45 AM by Cinders

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 4:15 AM
These eyes are beautiful! Thank You!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 7:21 AM
Very pretty; soulful!
thank you!

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:48 PM
very nice

cant seem to find the pretty curly eyeliner in the preview shots though (couldnt find it anywhere in Liegenschonheit's stuff nor site)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:51 PM
Thank you for the comments :D

DSke, the beutiful eyeliner is on Digital Perversion, but it is the christmas present so there's no preview for it. Click the present on the front page
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:49 PM
Enchanting and yet still innocent. Very deep and emotional, yet listless and slightly uncarring. Mystifying yet tranquil and relaxing. A little mix of everything in these eyes. They look great in game and are perfect for any Sim!

Wonderful job!

♪ I'm a Sound Ninja! Weeeeeee!!! ♪ *runs into wall*
Scholar
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:31 PM
Nice! Default versions please!
Dark blue for the blue color, dark brown for brown the others can be dark or light whatever you want Please! Really nice defaults are soo hard to find! Thankyou for sharing!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 11:05 PM
Okey, I've now started making defaults out of these I make both light and dark versions, so you can pick. Thanks for the comments :D
Scholar
#9 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinders
Okey, I've now started making defaults out of these I make both light and dark versions, so you can pick. Thanks for the comments :D

Yay! I can't thankyou enough!

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cinders
Thank you for the comments :D

DSke, the beutiful eyeliner is on Digital Perversion, but it is the christmas present so there's no preview for it. Click the present on the front page

thanks for telling me

I think she might have removed it though, it's not on the front page anymore? or im blind....
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 12:41 AM
WOWWOWWOW, these are the BEST, most beautiful looking eyes I've ever seen!! Usually others were either too human-like (ugly), too Sim-like (ugly), unrealistic, TOO realistic (copied), etc... BUT THESE ARE PERFECT, thanks a bunch! Favoriting. Thumbs up for you!
Also, they look good when zoomed away from the Sim. Usually creators hide this shame of theirs by zooming in close and that's it, not showing anything else BUT the eye, but you're an honest creator... and an honest creator that makes GREAT looking eyes! And I'm pretty picky and have high standards for downloads! (Mind my own...)