Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Global FIX: Fully-functional Custom ToyBoxes in pre-FFS games

by Numenor Posted 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:39 AM - Updated 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:17 PM by Numenor

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Space Pony
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:54 AM
Thanks for this great fix !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:59 AM
Awesome fix Numenor, this is much needed, thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 11:23 AM
Scholar
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 8:00 PM
Numenor, you are a real "repairman" for Maxi. Thank you !
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 2:24 PM
Thank you so much! :D

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:09 PM
nice to see someone still taking care of those that don't buy every expansion

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:38 PM
Just to be clear - I have all the EPs & Stuff packs, my cloned toyboxes don't work (i.e. they have this issue), if I fix them with the instructions listed above they will work correctly BUT ONLY IF the end user downloads this global patch OR if I clone the FFS toybox that will work fine without this fix (and thus not require it) but will obviously require FFS? Am I correct?

www.parsimonious.org
Artists - Get your own Studio! Always be featured!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 2:06 AM
FFS and all the following EP's already contain this fix; any one of the mentioned EP's is good (for example, if a user does NOT have FFS, but he has Pets, then he doesn't need my fix).

Actually, I'm surprised that you cloned the toybox with all the EPs installed and the resulting clone still needed to be manually modified. Of course, if you cloned the toybox after having deactivated the EPs in the SimPE file table, then it's normal that it doesn't work without a manual fix.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 4:07 AM
thanks