Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Six Doctor Who posters (now with base game compatible versions!)

by fainiel Posted 2nd Jan 2007 at 1:40 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2007 at 9:19 PM by fainiel : Added Base game compatible versions!

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 10:37 PM
My self-sim thanks you! Although, I sadly don't have University and would love to use the poster style ones you have uploaded
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:17 AM
They are thing of terror (or beauty, or maybe beautiful terror).
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:28 AM
Thanks for these posters...they'll be perfect for some college dorms...
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 3:44 AM Last edited by dawncrow : 7th Jan 2007 at 8:12 PM.
omg. the middle poster in the first picture (the one of Rose and the Doctor against the time vortex) is currently hanging in my dorm room about six feet away from where I'm sitting. My self-sim just exploded from sheer happiness. thank you!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:48 PM
I'm not sure there are enough words to express my true elation at these posters. I'm just so obsessed with Doctor Who right now- this is either a fantastic help in "Who-izing" my Sims or another enabler I should avoid... of course I don't want to quit Doctor Who, so enable away!

Thanks!!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 6:16 PM
Thank you so much for the non-Uni versions of the posters, but I don't know if there is something wrong with my game, but when I look for them in the decoration section in my game, they're nowhere to be seen!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 7:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shishmish
Thank you so much for the non-Uni versions of the posters, but I don't know if there is something wrong with my game, but when I look for them in the decoration section in my game, they're nowhere to be seen!

I had this problem when I used Qortex's mesh for the first time. At a guess you need to enable your custom content. It tells you how on this FAQ (just the bit on the first page). After you've done that and restarted it should all show up (hopefully!).
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fainiel
I had this problem when I used Qortex's mesh for the first time. At a guess you need to enable your custom content. It tells you how on this FAQ (just the bit on the first page). After you've done that and restarted it should all show up (hopefully!).

*facepalm*

I don't have his mesh! I am soooo dumb it's not funny; I'll go now and download it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shishmish
*facepalm*

I don't have his mesh! I am soooo dumb it's not funny; I'll go now and download it!

LOL, I think we've all had days like that!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 6:16 PM
I can't wait to put these posters up in "John Smith's" house.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:07 AM
Thank you for the base compatible! Love the posters.
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st May 2010 at 9:23 AM
these are very good im just wondering if you are able to make a season 5 version with the eleventh doctor and amy pond, as sims and posters?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th May 2011 at 3:01 PM
WAAAANT the TARDIS one in real life! (You may have just inspired me to make painting recolors for The Pandorica Opens and My Mysterious Doctor...)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 12:46 AM
YAY! They're beautiful, thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Feb 2015 at 2:58 AM
thank you, this is awesome!