Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Police Suburban

by DBCAB Posted 2nd Jan 2007 at 6:53 PM - Updated 4th Jan 2007 at 12:06 AM by DBCAB

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 7:42 PM
it has no windows...........
Instructor
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 7:45 PM
Yes, but the windows are...like tinted, and wanted to let you know at this time you have 2 of the same threads. Love it, thank you.
Space Pony
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:48 PM
Windows or no windows, I LOVE IT !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 9:52 PM
Cool! What's the poly count? Doesn't look like it'd be too high, since that year model of suburban doesn't really have much shape to have to worry about.

Worship4Ever0227 ~ Visit My Site! SimSafe2.com
Please Check Out The Prayer Room.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 10:50 PM
great addition to my police stuff Thanks! Cool!

nothing there
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 12:34 AM
Good to see ya back bros!! Thanks a bunch! (Raiders not doin so well this year :P)

Want some CARS? Need CARS? Visit www.sims2carsource.net and choose from a HUGE variety!
Want to play GAMES? Visit www.trezillah.com and join hundreds playing tons of great games for FREE!

Please don't upload creations to the exchange, or any other sites without permission!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Tre Zillah
Good to see ya back bros!! Thanks a bunch! (Raiders not doin so well this year :P)

LOL the RAIDERS? like non existant this yr , Oh well Maybe they will get it together next yr.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by worship4ever0227
Cool! What's the poly count? Doesn't look like it'd be too high, since that year model of suburban doesn't really have much shape to have to worry about.

Its low poly , I posted it in the thread.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 10:10 PM Last edited by DocFX : 4th Jan 2007 at 10:20 PM. Reason: Dyslexia? or tired?, aarggh! - trust me it's been a long day...
Nice to see ya back...
Quote: Originally posted by Tre Zillah

I'll second that! , you've created some of my favourite vehicles for TS-2 NL+.

Hmmm, althou' being a 'Brit' I'm not sure about the 'Raiders' reference - should I invoke the '5th' on this one?...

Thanks for creating / uploading / sharing & have a great 2007!...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 8:50 PM
Oh, I must try it! Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 2:40 AM
Thank you for sharing.

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law!