Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maternity Collection January 2007 Everyday

by Foxybaby Posted 3rd Jan 2007 at 12:19 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 4:48 PM
Thanks so much for sharing These are so nice
Forum Resident
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 5:32 PM
I love them! Especially the pink floral one. Thank you so much!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 8:09 PM
i love them, they look really good
i just dont know how to put them on my sims
can you help me
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 9:26 PM
first of all you need Squinge's Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit hack from here:http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=7238

Then you just buy the clothes as you would normal clothes, and when your sim is pregnant, the bump will show
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:58 AM
I've been trying to download these off and on all day. I keep getting a can't find the page message. What gives?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mayia97420
I've been trying to download these off and on all day. I keep getting a can't find the page message. What gives?

Its just really busy at the moment-please see notice at top of front page.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreetobeJulie
I love them! Especially the pink floral one. Thank you so much!

Julie =)

Thank you-Its actually a copy of a top that my fiance bought me for Xmas!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 5:55 PM
Thanks Foxybaby, I was wondering as well how to make my pregnant sims be able to wear these!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 3:46 AM
Very nice. Many thanks.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Feb 2007 at 7:14 AM
Thanks Foxybaby! I always love your maternity clothes. :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:45 AM
These are really awesome and I love them all!! Only question is the grey tunic outfit keeps showing black hands on them.

If you could possible fix that one, it would be awesome!!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th May 2007 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twistingsims2
These are really awesome and I love them all!! Only question is the grey tunic outfit keeps showing black hands on them.

If you could possible fix that one, it would be awesome!!

Ooh, I've not noticed that-looks ok in my game-send me a pic and I can get a better idea of whats wrong.

Thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Aug 2007 at 5:30 PM
Lovely clothes!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Oct 2007 at 2:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxybaby
first of all you need Squinge's Pregnant Sims Wear Any Outfit hack from here:http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=7238

Then you just buy the clothes as you would normal clothes, and when your sim is pregnant, the bump will show

Hi there!

I have a problem with this: it says that I have not the permission to read that post so I can't download that hack... can you please help me?

Thank you

----------------->>My Creations<<-----------------

.:: Alessia ::.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 11:38 PM
Hi

Squinge has retired from the community and taken his hacks down. Your best bet is to use Tom's clothing tester from the BoolProp cheat or maybe a graveyard search
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Feb 2008 at 2:14 AM
Thanks for these! Can't wait for my pregnant sims to have decent clothes!

And you can find Squinge's mod at the Sims 2 Graveyard, go to squinge's section and it's under Pregnancywear.
Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 6:12 AM
Squinge's mod isn't there anymore...

Where else can I download it from?

I studied for a blood test....*crickets chirp*
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 6:03 AM
These are adorable! I love them!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Josh-kun
Thanks Foxybaby, I was wondering as well how to make my pregnant sims be able to wear these!

i am having the same problem... i think i uploaded it right but i cant sem to get my sims to wear it while pregnet. help please?!?!
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxybaby

ok the link is wrong just a bit... u mean (.org) right because i clicked the link and a got a checking account page
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mayia97420

try dot org instead of dot net
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 12:45 AM
Ah, I forgot the website domain name changed. Sorry folks not been that active for a while. But they're in the graveyard
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th May 2014 at 1:44 PM
Ty.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 6:55 PM
Looking for some new maternity wear and hoping it will work with the shop at home rack option for maternity. Thanks, at the very least it will make nice fall clothing choices.
Page 1 of 2