Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leah Sets... Sexy, lacy underwear for your sexy, racy sims!

by ashenwolfe Posted 4th Jan 2007 at 4:12 AM - Updated 4th Jan 2007 at 9:30 PM by ashenwolfe : added links

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 5:43 AM
These are gorgeous. ^^

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 5:56 AM
*Wolf Whistle*
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 6:41 AM
They're cool! Very good work.
Alchemist
#5 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:36 AM
Very sexy.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 1:18 PM
Ooooo.....I love these!! Is there any chance of making them for teens??

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:26 PM
First, Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!!! It's encouraging.

Jedi Master Annie (love the name! LOL!) Yes, I've actually started working on a set for teens, along with adding a few colors to the exhisting set.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:41 PM
Yeah.....being a self-proclaimed Jedi Master proves what a nerd I am!

I can't wait to see your teen set.....my poor teens are lacking in the undies department.

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:05 PM
Are we allowed to re-color these?
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:50 AM
these are beautiful! where did you skins btw? they're body seems fuller and nice breasts...lol it looks sooo beautiful with the bra and panties set which i am dling!

Just and ordinary girl on a never ending road trip.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 3:17 PM
recolors are allowed, but don't alter the alpha, and please credit (w/ a link) me for it
I worked for a week straight on the first set getting the lace right...

thanks!

and inuyasha, the skin is Enayla's pixie light skin.

thanks everyone! you've all made my day! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:33 PM
Just downloaded your teen version of these and now got these on the download.

I'm glad to see some sexy underwear where the panties actually sit on the hips properly. Nice work

In this white wave, I am sinking, in this silence. In this white wave, in this silence I believe.

Sponge? Yes, Sponge.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 25th Jan 2008 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [[MILK]]
Just downloaded your teen version of these and now got these on the download.

I'm glad to see some sexy underwear where the panties actually sit on the hips properly. Nice work

I made sure that I did that... I'm not a huge fan of underwear where the top half of your butt hangs out... No one needs to see your crack!

I should get to work on some new stuff!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments on all three sets, and all the Thanks! I appreciate it!

Check out my uploads here at MTS2.