Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camelot Dining set : 5 new meshes *Updated 310307*

by -Maylin- Posted 4th Jan 2007 at 8:39 PM - Updated 31st Mar 2007 at 8:48 AM by -Maylin- : addition

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:16 PM
very nice! loving how the wall lamp's candles are in the water, and the details on excalibur are amazing... my medieval & fantasy sims will be thanking you greatly. ^^

~chainedbyroses
Mad Poster
#3 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:22 PM
Nice medieval dinning set
Merci -Maylin-

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 9:42 PM
cool this is making me want to start up my medieval 'hood
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 11:02 PM
Thanks so much for sharing, its very nice... My medieval hood will be also thanking you
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 2:09 AM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! It helps with my medieval-style houses!

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:28 AM
Great Set! Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 4:42 PM
You did great with the Room! Like it a lot!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2007 at 10:31 PM
................HOLY COW!....The sword hilt...it's so..DETAILED! WOW.......:D:D:D:D:D

The ability to believe in ones self, can change, even fate.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 3:00 AM
I love the set. It's beautiful. A perfect addition to my Camelot setting. I especaially love Excalibur. My only pronblem is..... The only thing that shows up in my game is the chairs! The table shows but when I select it, there's nothing there. An invisbale table. Am I missing anything?
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2007 at 7:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by florie1977
I love the set. It's beautiful. A perfect addition to my Camelot setting. I especaially love Excalibur. My only pronblem is..... The only thing that shows up in my game is the chairs! The table shows but when I select it, there's nothing there. An invisbale table. Am I missing anything?

I PM you Florie1977!

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Test Subject
#12 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 4:23 AM
Thanks, Maylin, they look lovely, but I had the same problem as florie-- only the chairs appear.
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by statoun
Thanks, Maylin, they look lovely, but I had the same problem as florie-- only the chairs appear.

I found the problem. Please download the Fixed zip folder.
For the wall lamp and the floor lamp you need UNI.

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:30 PM
This is a beautiful set, however i have a small glitch.

when i place the chairs they become untargetable ... my sims can't sit on them nor can i delete them

I've currently got a lot with a lovely dining set in it that no-one can use, nor can i delete.

Ive tried using "moveObjects" nothing works its almost as if they wheren't there at all... sims acholedge them, kinda they walk around them.. and they can't move though them but they can't use them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 1:36 PM
Tnks