Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pizza box on counters only

by Marhis Posted 8th Jan 2007 at 7:52 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 11:39 PM by Marhis : Links to other hacks addeed

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:06 AM
i have been looking for this!
Thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 10:14 AM
I was especialy tired of the pizza going off into some other room instead of the kitchen,
Many thanks for this.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 11:15 AM
Thanks Marhis, the putting of pizza boxes on desks was very annoying :P

Emma
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 1:27 PM
thanks for sharing this hack, i wasnt sure at start if this would make sence, but as i read further in your thread i find it very interesting. Fact is that sims are lazzy and place their things where they find a table or not... it would be great if the post letters or bill letters doesnt land somewhere crazy... and could you pull up an hack with the same mod for coffeecups or sect cups please? this would be awsome (ps i downloaded the homework hack too)!

thanks alot for sharing again this is very awsome and helpfull
Instructor
#6 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 2:18 PM
Lol! This is perfect. I have Windkeeper's Mailbox with the shelf and my pizza and chinese food always land on the shelf. It is very annoying to have all my Simmies gather around the mailbox to eat pizza! Thank you for this mod!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:12 PM
I love you for this! This will be especially great for Greek houses when they are constantly bringing home pizza. Thank you so much.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Instructor
#8 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:13 PM
You're fast becoming one of my favourite modders.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 3:30 PM
Very cool, thanks!

@Zotana.. there's a FFS hack for coffee and punch cups.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:27 AM
@Zotana: good point, I didn't made such hacks because I myself use other already existent hacks which handle those issues (and, I must add, way better than mine would ). Thanks SillyBonn for suggestion: I've edited my post to include a list with links to hacks which handle similar issues. Hope this may help .

@keirra: you're right! I forgot chinese delivery, maybe because I usually never call for it. Good idea, perhaps I may add a similar hack for chinese delivery, too.

@jordi: *blushes* thanks ^_^. I myself use almost all your hacks with full satisfaction, I'm glad to see that I've returned a favor to you somehow .
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Mar 2007 at 3:13 AM
this is a great hack -with one minor flaw :p
it seems my sims, for reasons unknown, have decided the 'floor' is the best & first choice to put pizza, even if every counter in the kitchen is free...but what's even funnier, it's not just the 'floor', it's the grass/side of driveway next to the car they brought it home in...anyone else notice this? and would this be possible to fix? especially since i never remember to check both sides of the driveway for pizza when my sims come home
thanks
luvs
Space Pony
#12 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:44 PM
Marhis,

Thank you so much for this. It is working perfectly for me (all products installed)

I know it is a minor thing but it used to just drive me crazy when they'd hike upstairs to the desk to put the darn pizza down. Now, they just put in the kitchen on the counter like all good sims should.

Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 12:55 AM
Thanks for making the awesome hack! My Sims always place the boxes in the oddest places. I gave them counters in their kitchens for a reason, yet they don't even use them anyway. At least now they will. Thanks a bunch for making such an awesome hack!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 11:53 AM
Just what I needed (although until now I didn't know it!) - always amazed me when playing the Greek house that they'd hike upstairs and stick it on the desk. Now they can leave it in the kitchen and keep the desks free for assignments. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th May 2016 at 3:10 PM
Thank You