Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxury Family Home - 4BR the 'Lenox'

by Kavkid Posted 8th Jan 2007 at 7:54 PM - Updated 2nd Mar 2007 at 9:43 AM by Kavkid

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:32 AM
Mad Poster
#3 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 9:35 AM
Yes..it is a nice classic home !
thank you kavKid

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:26 PM
Um.. whoops, I guess I did mispell it. :P
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:43 PM
classic,lovely,spacious...but theres only one thing try looking in tuorials on this site to see how to do a sideways garage and more landscaping would be nice,also houses of this grandour mosly have raiings outside.. Thats all....
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 5:13 PM
i hope this isn't too much to ask but do you think you can add a basement and a side garage to this house? it's such a lovely house but that's all i really need and it'll be my sims' perfect home. thanks

Light as a feather
Floating on air
I want to be perfect
Barely there...<3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 11:07 PM
Ah! Funny, that was the first house I built with a side garage... And me, I have the floorplan and I do the real division... I think I have some pics somewhere...

Brunswick Industry: Canadian Pride, Canadian Quality !