Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nwe Mesh-Haycocks-Funktional!

by feeEssen Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 1:42 AM - Updated 9th Jan 2007 at 2:24 AM by feeEssen

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:15 AM
I have no idea what it is..but it looks like fun..XD..ty for the dl..
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:22 AM
Do you not know what is hay? Straw

My websites:
http://www.feeessen-sims-objekte.de
I also create for Sims3.!
My own Point and Click Advenzure Gamehttp://feeessen-sims-objekte.de/
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:37 AM
I wanna go hop in the hay! Looks fun *stares*

"Your happiness is unrelated to anything you have inside." - Riku
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 2:41 AM
It is not my intent to be disrespectful, but I found the following bit a little confusing. "If your ledge do not give water the haycock, they can throw him in the garbage. If childrens give water him, they hop in Pfuetze! ". I'm unsure that I understand what's being said there. Can anybody clarify this for me? Thank you in advance.
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:18 AM
Are "haycocks" anything like hay stacks?
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nishette
It is not my intent to be disrespectful, but I found the following bit a little confusing. "If your ledge do not give water the haycock, they can throw him in the garbage. If childrens give water him, they hop in Pfuetze! ". I'm unsure that I understand what's being said there. Can anybody clarify this for me? Thank you in advance.

I take this to mean that the object needs to be watered, like a plant, or it will "die" and need to be thrown in the garbage.

Pfuetze is the German word for puddle, so perhaps if children water the object a puddle forms, which they can then play in (like any other puddle)?

I'm going to download and see if I'm right.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pacsunqtaz
Are "haycocks" anything like hay stacks?

LOL they do look like haystacks, thanks Fee very creative as usual

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 8:40 AM
Thank you very much, i look forward to playing with this in game.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by feeEssen
Do you not know what is hay? Straw

LOL..I wasn't trying to be rude...I definately had an idea it was straw..or haystacks..just thought the name was funny..and the rest of the paragraph..:D
Mad Poster
#11 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:14 PM
Never mind for the english for me I understand very well the pics
sufficient to say "thank you fee "

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Forum Resident
#12 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 4:44 PM
Heuhaufen translates exactly as haycock, a hayrick would be heuschober. If you use haufen as a verb it means to heap or accumulate. So this is a heap of hay, obviously. Here endeth the first lesson. I can't type German properly as I have an American keyboard, but I now live in England. Thanks fee for this. I love your Sims 2 stuff!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 6:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nishette

If you forget to water the haycocks, they die, just like the hedges and bushes, and you will need to throw them out. If your children water them [and probably if the adults water them too], they will have puddles to play in.

Absolutely beautiful job, Fee! You have some of the best meshes around . This one will add so much realism to the farms. I love it!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:54 PM
Roll in the hay! Roll in the hay!

Thanks, fee. I find your English charming :-)

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:37 PM
HMMMM!! look on the name
Scholar
#16 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 2:36 PM
This Hay Pile Looks Amazing! This Will be Much Fun for My Sims! ThankYou Fee!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Jan 2008 at 2:40 AM
I like this very much, and all of your downloads...

However, none of them work in my game; they all freeze the loading screen on "loading wheel bearings".

Anyone know why this might be?
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 7:29 AM
Interesting~I like it,thank U!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Apr 2015 at 8:36 PM
Downloaded it just for the fun factor. The fun factor for me, not my sims. It should be fun watching them play in this. Thank you.