Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jiro, the party animal

by Shannis Posted 9th Jan 2007 at 12:06 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2007 at 10:29 PM by Shannis : edited the description

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:46 PM
He's gorgeous. Mind if I ask where you found the hat?

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 10:07 PM
handsome indeed <3. where did you get the sakura tree/ pink flower bushes in the background? First, second and third picture.

(O_o)/") hi!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 10:42 PM
Thank you! :D
Fairywasteland, the hat/hair is from Peggysims. It's pay, though.

Bibicat, the tree is by Windkeeper at TSR,
the bush is by Maxis and the flowers are by Simaddict99 at TSR.
I don't know where I got the recolours, I've had them a long time, sorry!
Instructor
#5 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 10:51 PM
He's cute, but I bet he'd be even cuter without his mustache/beard! I'm not crazy about those really, so I'll just get rid of it in game! Great job, needed more Asian men in game!
And Bibicat, I had recolored a few Japanese maple trees a while ago to look like sakura blossom trees, would you like me to upload them? I've been thinking about uploading them but never got to it. Let me know and I will!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:21 PM
He's really nice. He makes me think about someone I know hehe! And since everyone asks about your custom objectS, I might join hehe! XD Where did you get the lantern?! I'm searching all over for one!!! T_T I love it! Great job on the sim though! ^_^

(())
//\\ Yes, I am a fool... KING OF FOOLZ MUAAHAHA!
Pass the ribbon if you know someone who survived, died or lives with cancer.
Instructor
#7 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kingfool
He's really nice. He makes me think about someone I know hehe! And since everyone asks about your custom objectS, I might join hehe! XD Where did you get the lantern?! I'm searching all over for one!!! T_T I love it! Great job on the sim though! ^_^

The one in the picture is by windkeeper on TSR, but it is a pay item. There is a free one on this website: http://avenidasims.com/
Under lighting, page 2.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 12:19 AM
Thank you very much! ^_^ I got it!

(())
//\\ Yes, I am a fool... KING OF FOOLZ MUAAHAHA!
Pass the ribbon if you know someone who survived, died or lives with cancer.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 5:36 AM
He's awesome. I love asian sims. Thanks for sharing. Now it's my time to make a question where did you get the hair and the outfit in the fourth and fifth screenshots?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:51 AM
Thank you for the compliments guys, and thanks for your help, Sakura_chan!

Nukii, the hair is from Rosesims, and the outfit came with the holiday party pack 2006.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sakura_chan
And Bibicat, I had recolored a few Japanese maple trees a while ago to look like sakura blossom trees, would you like me to upload them? I've been thinking about uploading them but never got to it. Let me know and I will!

sakura chan that would be awesome!! :lovestruc: Thank you! ^__^

p.s.
Shannis thank you for sharing Jiro... He's an awesome addition to my neighbourhood

(O_o)/") hi!
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Feb 2007 at 12:44 AM
He's beautiful!!!

Tha Diva!!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Feb 2010 at 7:46 AM
OHMIGOSH!!! I can't thank you enough! You have no idea how long I have spent looking for a nice Japanese male that even looks at least half Japanese! He's amazing and I'm sure my self-made Japanese girl Naoko will like him to... :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 12:02 AM
Thank you he very goodlooking, he would make a good Pleasure Sims since he love to party.