Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 09 [NL+OfB] -- 2 row houses with another one in the yard

by plasticbox Posted 10th Jan 2007 at 6:30 PM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 9:35 PM by plasticbox

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 8:37 PM
really awesome !
thank you very much

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 9:11 PM
I'd like to give you a deep, personal thank you for this urban set of homes. I've downloaded all of them and now I'm going to give Downtown the complete make-over I've always wanted. Thank you so much for making that easy for me by designing these great looking homes!
Alchemist
#4 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 10:08 PM
Well done plasticbox, your Backdor Lane project is really interesting. These new houses are so realistic! Lovely. Thank you and ciao.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 2:37 AM
Yay! I love all your Backdoor Lane lots because they look so realistic. I get so excited each time I see that there are more.

See my blog for my very latest lots, including some that are not available on MTS2: Twoflower's Sims 2 Lots. Also, see what's happening in Apple Grove, my Prosperity Challenge neighborhood.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 5:43 AM
I absolutely love your urban lots; I like to play my hoods, now, with much more pleasure than before. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 4:51 AM
Can't wait to play this one!! thanks!!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 2:37 PM
i LOVE this!!!!!!!

you're all a bunch of nerds like me <3
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 9:00 PM
thank you so much for the lots,they are soooo realistic and they are special for me because they remind me of England,where my fiance is. Thank you so much again for sharing,and keep up the good work..

To thine own self be true... W. Shakespeare
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:42 PM
I absolutely love this lot, but upon putting it in game, I saw that the basement area was filled with water (watertool). I tried fixing it myself, to no avail. As you're the builder... any idea how to remedy this?

-Holy Hell!-
The cement is just - it's there for the weight dear!

Nice 'n' easy does it everytime...
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 1:05 AM
The water is there because you're putting the lot too close to the shoreline (too close to the ground water level). Sim basements aren't waterproof -- you need to move the house up the hill, then the water will go away.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 7:52 PM
Thank-you Love
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 7:54 AM
I like it that every house of this series is build with new ideas. Thank you so much.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Scholar
#14 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 10:24 PM
It's a little too dark for me, but I'm playing it anyway.
Test Subject
#15 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 6:04 PM
I guess you were ahead of the Sims2 Development with this house. Now that we have Appartment Live this lot will be unlimited fun. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:02 PM
Altho this series is several years old now, I still play Sims 2 sometimes, because I have established neighborhoods & Sims I don't want to delete. These urban renovations, abandoned factories, etc., are perfect for one of my old neighborhoods! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 12:38 AM
thank you