Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

spanish iron balcony and window - Updated 01/14/07

by nanisim Posted 10th Jan 2007 at 7:07 PM - Updated 11th Feb 2007 at 2:26 PM by nanisim : Linking to new objects of this set

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Space Pony
#2 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 7:46 PM
That's SO awesome !

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 7:50 PM
Thankyou so much, I have been seraching for these for absolutely ages! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 7:55 PM
Thanks for these!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:22 PM Last edited by TenshiiAkari12 : 11th Jan 2007 at 1:17 PM. Reason: Got link to work.
For some odd reason, it says the download file is corrupted... I'll try again later to see if it's just the site or the file itself. Otherwise, I like these! Good job!

EDIT: It's working now! Probably too many people were downloading at the same time. This looks great in game! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 12:25 AM
wow, fantastic! thank you very much! :D
Field Researcher
#7 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 4:46 PM
This Will Help A Lot...

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 7:41 PM
Ooh, great job. Thanks!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 5:14 PM
i want it soo bad, but i didn't have the family fun stuff.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 7:01 PM
Many thanks to you all, you're very nice in your comments. I begin to make this items for my personal use, but I can see now that more people that I could realize seems to need it, so I'm trying today to rebuild the balconies cloning anoher object from the base game. I know that many of you have not the FFS.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 3:33 PM
awww... you are so sweet! thanks!!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:45 PM
Awesome
Your balcony are fantastic`
How clever of you!
Thank you.

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 1:26 PM
Done!!!
Please, report any problem.

Quote: Originally posted by [san]
i want it soo bad, but i didn't have the family fun stuff.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 3:26 AM Last edited by [san] : 21st Jan 2007 at 2:49 PM.
where can i find it..? in wall decoration?
i... can't seems to find it.

i have your windows, but no iron balcony..
Test Subject
#15 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [san]
where can i find it..? in wall decoration?
i... can't seems to find it.

i have your windows, but no iron balcony..

I can't even locate a valid WinZIP archive on this thread. Bummer, wanted to check this one out!
If it's like the French balcony available at this site it's in decorations, btw.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 9:34 PM
Simbud: I have tried with my WinZIP tool and it works fine. Maybe when you try to download it it was a server problem. I don't know. Nobody has reported this problem of you.
Second: No, this is not a french balcony, but spanish, a litlle bit different. You remember the balcony of Moon_ez, very nice, I use a lot in my houses, but mine looks different!.

Quote: Originally posted by SimBud
I can't even locate a valid WinZIP archive on this thread. Bummer, wanted to check this one out!
If it's like the French balcony available at this site it's in decorations, btw.
Test Subject
#17 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 6:42 PM
The window and balcony looks so nice!! Thanks for making them, but there are one problem... The balcony are not in my game :-( and no, it's not in decorations.... I have tried to download it 100 times but only the window are in my game. I want it so bad, I love it!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 10:09 PM
Hey nanisim, I tried again after dumping the temp files and cookies from previous visit and got a valid zipfile. Thanks for the reply. I am definitely going to check this one out. Thanks for sharing it here.
I loved the French one by Moon_Ez, I use it alot too.
It was probably a WinZIP server problem or something. Hitting 'Refresh' twice works on any on-site download issues I've come across like the 503 message.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Feb 2007 at 10:34 AM
Updated info...
I had given up but now the balcony are in my game!
I downloaded the recolours and when I started my game the balconies were there! Strange since I had the previous download but who cares... I love them!
Thank you, they are so nice in the game!!