Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Wreckers

by Jessica_2020 Posted 11th Jan 2007 at 5:51 AM - Updated 11th Jan 2007 at 3:59 PM by Jessica_2020

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 10:54 PM
these sims are pretty thanx for sharing :D

Want free quality downloads? then visit my site!!
www.toxiccharm.net
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Jan 2007 at 11:21 PM
Very nice sims =)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 12:04 AM
wow, these sims are awesome, love 'em!!!

Andy is 26 and I am 27- Patrick and Joe are younger because Tazakistan wouldn't let us adopt any orphans our own age--Pete Wentz
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 8:40 PM
Love the music, and the Sims Thanks so much, they look really good, especially the Sim of Jessica Harp.

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 5:54 PM
Thank you so much!!!! I requested these like last summer I was hoping someone would make them!!! Great work!
Inventor
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jan 2007 at 2:02 AM
thanks for all the nice comments guys! Glad you all like them!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:05 PM
Can someone tell me where I'd find them once i've downloaded in game??
Inventor
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 10:25 PM
simdude- they will show up in body shop as well as the game when you go to create a family - (when you go to pick the skintone you will need to pick the respective skintone for each girl, then when you go to step #2 I believe that is where you can pick the heads...they should be there! Hope that helps!

Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:44 PM
Thanks i found them look even better in-game!
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 3:15 AM
You can't get the hair for Michelle because Elau has closed their forums...just thought I pass that along as I just found out.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 11:40 AM
These look great! :D
yayayayayayayyay i LOVE this band, ace, yay *listens to their songs*

- such a shame about the hair though :/

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Mar 2007 at 9:13 PM
k guys, just found the hair, it's here at MTS2, hehe, here's the link if interested - http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=212233