Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Henleys and Slacks for Adult Male

by kalynn06 Posted 14th Jan 2007 at 9:18 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 6:35 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 1:39 AM
Loving the textures. Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 1:52 AM
I bet the shirts would look really good with fanseelambs low pants!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 1:54 AM
These are great. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:31 AM
Thanks, great set!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:50 AM
These are great, loved the striped one Thank you!
Where can I find the hair on the Sim in the middle from the first pic?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by stelllllar
These are great, loved the striped one Thank you!
Where can I find the hair on the Sim in the middle from the first pic?

It's by Kavar at Insim

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
-Monty Python's Flying Circus
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 4:45 AM
It's soooo nice to have stylish, casual, grown-up looking clothing for adult males! This and your pajama set above it have filled in some big gaps in my sims wardrobe.
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:35 AM
These look super nice, love your textures!
Alchemist
#10 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 9:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mdhttr323
It's soooo nice to have stylish, casual, grown-up looking clothing for adult males! This and your pajama set above it have filled in some big gaps in my sims wardrobe.

As you said.

Kalynn, these outfits are really good, thank you once more. Any chance of getting similar clothes for elder or Y/A? Thanks and ciao.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
As you said.

Kalynn, these outfits are really good, thank you once more. Any chance of getting similar clothes for elder or Y/A? Thanks and ciao.

I'm glad you like them!

As to your request...already done (sort of). The uploaded versions already work for adults and YA's (my clothes are always enabled this way, I just don't always remember to tell people this ).

I'm adding a version as I type that will work for elders, for anyone who wants it, as well, though they will be fit elders since they will use the same mesh at the others.

"I'm afraid I'm not personally qualified to confuse cats, but I can recommend an extremely good service".
Alchemist
#12 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 3:00 PM
Hi Kalynn thank you for the PM. As already said these clothes (and generally your stuff) look great and I'm happy that elders and Y/A can wear them.
Big kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:58 PM Last edited by kaneonapua : 15th Jan 2007 at 6:24 PM.
This set of clothing is a gem that really fills a need. Thank you so much!. I really enjoyed the colors you picked especially because the the warmer shades sometimes get ignored.

Thanks for adding the elder set! I had just finished setting it to elder myself when I noticed you had added it. I guess I wasn't the first person to think of it.

The retirees at my sim country club are making toasts to you at the 19th hole. They got something to wear now besides polo shirts and they never looked so buff in their lives.

Natural Redhead Project: Go Red, Naturally
Scholar
#14 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:24 PM
Yes this set is welcome and it's a beautiful work ! Thank you Kalynn and thanks to add this elder version too !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 9:09 PM
Sim men are always getting the shaft in the wardrobe department...thank you so much for these wonderful outfits. I especially love how fit and trim my retirees look...no more erkle pants and 'spenders, baby!!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 2:04 AM
Thank you - there's so little of this style available for the poor male sims!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Jan 2007 at 5:22 AM
As you said, these are perfect for casual guys without the jeans + tees. Cool.
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 4:52 AM
I think this is great, too, but I agree with someone else above, that the tops would look really great with fanseelamb's trousers, as well. Any chance you could release a set of just tops as well? Of course, the set is wonderful as is.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 21st Jan 2007 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alarmingduplicity
I think this is great, too, but I agree with someone else above, that the tops would look really great with fanseelamb's trousers, as well. Any chance you could release a set of just tops as well? Of course, the set is wonderful as is.

I can do this, and probably will at some point in the near future. I have a pants mesh I wanted to do some textures for to match them as well before I get to it. I'm glad you're enjoying them

Instructor
#20 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 11:32 PM
Thankyou this set is amazing, I needed something stylish and responsible like for my male adult sims, thankyou

Auroraspirit :angel:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 9:17 PM
a million thank yous for making this set kalynn, these are by far my fav outfits for my male sims. any plans to make more?

i look forward to more of ur work. *hugs*

annie
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 27th Oct 2007 at 4:04 AM
I LOVE the loose slacks. Casual but not entirely so. Great look, thanks!